Love in any Language is still LOVE!

4.02.2024

Follow a life of purpose..


Follow a life of purpose...


Meditation Moment... 


The sounds are the ocean waves lapping on the seashore... The view had the sun glistening gently on the ocean surface as waves kissed the shoreline... There is a ship bell ringing at a far distance. My heart always calls upon Jesus in my meditations, and He never disappoints

 

My mind's eye sees Him standing barefoot on the shoreline in an off-white cotton robe.  His eyes are fixed on the vast ocean in front of Him. A gentle breeze is blowing through His brown wavy hair, His skin is tan, and He has a golden glow from the sun shining upon His beautiful face. He turns away and begins to walk on the shoreline, leaving footprints in the white course beach sand.  I slowly stepped into the footprint He left behind; I was like Cinderella trying on her glass slipper... One foot then the other, my feet fit in the middle of His print with room to spare. I could feel the warmth of the sand between my toes.  The ocean breeze blew my hair, and my flowing white dress danced across my legs. I could smell the aroma of salt in the air... 

 

I kept my eyes focused on Him as He slowly continued to walk, leaving me His foot imprints on the shore to follow... But then, He motioned with His hand to follow Him, and I followed Him for what seemed to be a very long distance. With each step, the water line crept closer, and warm waves began to rush over my feet, filling the prints with sea foam bubbles. 


The tide called the salty water to return to the sea, and our merged footprints were soon swept away... 

 

He turned and said, “Come by my side and walk with me,” so I joined Him. We walked without words until we found two old-fashioned beach chairs sitting just at the water's edge... He motioned to welcome me to sit. I did, and He joined me in the other chair ... Without speaking. He then reached out His hand; I joined His hand with mine. He gently held my hand as we watched the skies sweep in various ribbons of pink and blue hues... We could almost hear the water sizzle as the sun began to dip its beauty into the dark, glittering water.  We held on to the moment for a while, but then the moment ended ... No words were needed.  


This beach escape engulfed all senses with a peaceful harmony and radiated love to my heart like no other...  

 

If I still lived in Florida .. I would be finding the closest beach to return to the scene⛱❤️😍☮


Art, Photography & written by Lori Garner 

Bible Collaboration - Joann Turnbull

Sinner's Prayer

Inspiring Music by (YouTube)

Trinity Music | Anointed One




 

 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Sounds like the pic I chose! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com