Love in any Language is still LOVE!

4.04.2024

Astronomy

I will love the light for it shows me the way; yet I will love the darkness for it shows me the stars. Augustine “Og” Mandino


The meaning of astronomy is the branch of science that deals with celestial objects, space, and the physical universe as a whole.

 

We located seventy-seven Bible Verses about astronomy.

 

Astronomy is not to be confused with astrology. Astronomy is the study of the universe and its contents outside of Earth’s atmosphere. Astronomers examine the positions, motions, and properties of celestial objects, while astrology attempts to study how those positions, motions, and properties affect people and events on Earth. 

 

How did we get the beauty of God’s creation mixed up with astrology? I do believe it’s man’s curiosity to know what lies in our future.  Let's not forget the cost of curiosity. Her name was Eve. Her curiosity negatively impacted and changed our lives so much that we still feel the effects of her actions today…  

 

However, I believe when we focus on our future, we miss what is presently standing in front of us. We miss the beauty of a love that will guide our future to a greater existence. We just need to tune into God’s frequency, focus on God, let Him guide our future, and enjoy the moments and beauty of His wonder… 

 

I did find that the Bible points us here “Do not turn to mediums or consult spiritists, or you will be defiled by them; I am Yahweh your God. Lev 19:31

 

 We must leave our future in our Father's hands. 

 

But I do believe when we look to God, we must not only see Him in all His beauty and glory, but also look at and appreciate His creations. We will be astonished, in awe, and fall in love with His artistry and mind. What type of mind can create such wonder? It brings me to tears to think of the magnitude of Him, His Son, and the Holy Spirit. They keep me in a state of WOW.

 

When I look up, I find that I can get lost for hours in the night sky.  I am learning to appreciate life moments and the beauty before me. The vastness of our universe is mind-boggling. Have you ever wished upon a star? Have you ever thought of traveling to another galaxy?  I don’t know about you, but I love getting lost in the beauty of the stars, planets, galaxies, and the beauty of my Father’s Heaven.  It makes me wish space travel was an option. I would love to dance with Him on moonbeams… I would love to spend my days with the brightest star in heaven. Did you know Jesus is our morning star?  

 

They amaze me. Our minds cannot even begin to understand the vastness of our Universe and all the Heavens. How can we expect to understand or even wrap our heads around such unbelievable wonders of our Father, our Savior, and the Holy Spirit? They truly are amazing. 

 

I challenge you to discover just one new fact about them and their story each day. As for me, I will continue to look to Him for my future, chase the most awe-inspiring facts about the most beautiful LOVE I have ever known, and look to the sky for His return. 

 

So if you see me gazing towards the sky, just know that I will be looking for my morning Star, because He holds our future in His Hands. 

 

It's Him. It's always Him.

 

Praise ye the LORD from the heavens: praise him in the heights. Praise ye him, all his angels: praise ye him, all his hosts. Praise ye Him, sun and moon: praise Him all ye stars of light Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens. Let them praise the name of the LORD: for he commanded, and they were created. He hath also established them forever and ever: he hath made a decree which shall not pass

 

Thus the heavens and the earth were completed, and all their hosts. Genesis 2:1

 

“Do not turn to mediums or consult spiritists, or you will be defiled by them; I am Yahweh your God.Lev 19:31

 

Praise Him, sun and moon;

Praise Him, all stars of light! Psalm 148:3

 

And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning, hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands: Hebrew 1:10

 

 Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner   

Bible Verses From KJV  / Sinner's Prayer
Inspiring Music 
Alessia Cara - Stars (Official Audio)

 


 

2 comments:

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com