Love in any Language is still LOVE!

1.30.2024

Vapor

Life Is Short. Eternity Is Long. Live Like It.


 

The meaning of vapor is a quantity of visible matter, such as gaseous water, diffused through or suspended in the air. 

 

I located forty-eight verses that speak to the word vapor. 

 

I played music, settled in, and began to pray… because I needed God's help in understanding where this white smoky substance would lead me… My mind drifted to a place where my God seems to appear in my mind… But as soon as I saw Him, He disappeared, and I heard in my soul the word vapor. And just like that, He vanished. 

 

I did not understand. So, I sat up and went to where He has taught me so many things…. “His Word” … He delivers them to me with such mystery that my curiosity to discover more becomes overwhelming… 

 

He began to speak softly to my heart.  “I am yours for eternity... This life that so many desperately try to hold is truly just a vapor in the wind."

 

It’s not often I think of my life disappearing from this old crusty world…But today, He brought me here… Time is fleeting… Days are getting shorter …  Are we fulfilling our destiny to love and be loved? Or are we so busy that we are missing our true purpose??? Love is a beautiful gift from our Creator that will stand the test of time!!

 

He is the Rauch of my life… He is the very air I breathe... He is the vapor that intertwines with my soul…  His Holy Spirit dwells deep within the very essence of this borrowed life.  His spirit of love is the gift for all souls for eternity!! 

 

Do not let Him disappear like a vapor in the wind…Feel Him in your soul… Cling to Him… Tell Him you are His forever more. 

 

It's Him!!! It's always Him!! 

 

Ruach (pronounced roo-akh) is the Hebrew word for spirit, breath, or wind. When spoken, the word engages one's breath and lungs.

 

Psalm 39:5

You, indeed, have made my days short in length and my life span as nothing in Your sight. Yes, every mortal man is only a vapor. SelahPsalm 39:5

 

You do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away” James 4:14.


Photography, Art & Written by Lori Garner

Sinner's prayer 

Bible collaboration - Joann Turnbull 

Inspiring Music by (YouTube)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com