Love in any Language is still LOVE!

1.02.2024

Wordsmith

                      Books available exclusively on Amazon / 


..."My task, which I am trying to achieve is, by the power of the written word, to make you hear, to make you feel--it is, before all, to make you see." -Joseph Conrad...

Links to 

Volume 1 

Volume 2

May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, LORD, my Rock, and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:14


It’s Him, It’s always Him.

I pray the words open your heart and you, too, are filled with His abundant love! May God bless you and keep you forever in His care.

Top reviews from the United States

Janell Scheffer 

5.0 out of 5 stars Soul Food

Reviewed in the United States on October 26, 2023

 

Not only is this book beautifully illustrated and written, but with each page, you can truly understand the love and personal experience that was poured into it. I can’t wait for you to write more and shine your bright light for the world to read. Thank you for your humbling perspective. 🙏🏻🤍

 

Jennifer H. 

5.0 out of 5 stars Such an inspirational book!

Reviewed in the United States on September 27, 2023

 

I am so glad I bought this book! I have been going through a tough time and really wanted something to inspire me and help me find my way. Well, this did not disappoint. I look forward to reading a chapter before I get ready for work each day. It gives me that push and comfort I need. I can't wait to see what else this Author has. Keep them coming, please 🙏.

 

Nilba Rice

5.0 out of 5 stars Better understanding of the Bible.

Reviewed in the United States on September 23, 2023

 

Once I started reading, I couldn't put it down. There are so many things I have been struggling with that I saw more clearly. The Author was able to put into simple words that not only answered my questions but touched my heart. Thank you, Ms. Garner

 

Jon G.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very entertaining and inspiring book.

Reviewed in the United States on September 27, 2023

 

An easy read! I recommend it to all ages and audiences. Two thumbs up!

 

Margaret ONeil 

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an honest spiritual experience, a must read

Reviewed in the United States on October 14, 2023

 

I'm only halfway through this book, and it has moved me in ways I can't explain in words. I can understand; it's not a religious book; it's a spiritual book that has touched my heart and opened it.my eyes to a new experience and an understanding of the Bible in words I can understand and relate to anyone in need of a spiritual experience this is for you

Helpful

 

Kindle Customer 

5.0 out of 5 stars A unique way to see God one word at a time.

Reviewed in the United States on September 22, 2023

A beautiful word study with photos and paintings on each page.

One person found this helpful


Debbie Collura 

5.0 out of 5 stars A Book That Will Touch Your Soul !!!

Reviewed in the United States on October 13, 2023


Triune Loves Me is such a great read! It helped me to gain a clear understanding of so many words in The Bible. I could not put it down! It’s helped me so much in my daily Bible Study. The Artwork and Pictures are wonderful! This Author has had an Amazing Journey! Love this first book and can’t wait for the second one. I highly recommend this book to all! ❤️❤️✝️

 

Shawn Sherlock 

5.0 out of 5 stars Holy wow!

Reviewed in the United States on September 27, 2023

I read the intro to this book and loved and learned so much about what each word truly means to the reader. I ordered the paperback and can’t wait til it arrives! Holy WOW!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com