Love in any Language is still LOVE!

1.05.2024

Tug


"What we do in life echoes in eternity." The Gladiator

 

Meaning of tug: pull (something) hard or suddenly.

 

I cannot locate how many times the word tug appears in the Bible.  because I feel this yearning in my soul to move on... I was fast asleep. But felt this gentle tug at 3:33 am. 

 

What is this tugging in my heart I feel so deeply? What is the whisper I hear in my soul? What is this magnetic pull that takes me to places I could only dream of??  

 

Is this a heavenly call that we are waiting for?? Is this a spiritual connection that has been put into play since God breathed His breath into my lungs at birth???

 

Do we feel His gentle tug within guiding His us home?? Is this our purpose? Our destiny?  

 

If the Holy Spirit dwells within us. Then it is possible that this tug we feel is the Holy Spirit trying to pull the pieces of the much larger plan together? Are we such a small fraction of God's greater puzzle?? ... 

 

So many questions? I feel like a child, so small, so inquisitive, so in love with this wonderous spiritual presence of my God.  My Heavenly Father, my beautiful Creator. In the grand scheme of His amazing creations, I am just a spec in His eye. But He makes me feel like I am the most critical moment of His day? How does He do this? I know I am not alone. How does He give so many of His children His undivided attention?? I must say He still wows me...

 

Do you feel Him in your soul? Do feel His gentle tug in your heart? Do you hear His whisper echoing in your mind??? 

 

Are you awake? Have you been drawn into Him? Or is the human element in you so strong that you are playing tug-war with your soul... I do believe as humans we think surrendering is a weakness. 

 

But I ask you how we can think that it is up to us to surrender?  When we already belong to Him.  It's only our mind surrendering to our soul and opening our hearts to a spiritual world of His love. 

 

I actually love when He tugs at my heart and soul.  I do not care about the day or the time... 

 

My mind willingly surrenders. 

 

Because I have experienced His love, and it is not of this world... He truly cannot be described in any earthly language...  

 

He is a spiritual relationship, intimate, loving, and kind. 

 

As I studied the word “tug” I was drawn to this “tug of war” but as I wrote this word tug it became apparent to me that with God it became a “tug of love” 

 

And again, He walked me into a learning experience... Tug of love already exists it means.

 

1. A dispute over custody of a child or children.

 

It's His war against the evil one. To gain full custody of His children...   

 

It's Him!  It will always be Him.


I pray you to feel His tug. I pray you to wake up! I pray you to surrender because your life will never be the same... 

 

The Lord is my protector; he is my strong fortress. My God is my protection, and with him I am safe. He protects me like a shield; he defends me and keeps me safe. Psalms 18:2 

 

You, however, are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if in fact, the Spirit of God dwells in you. Anyone who does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to him. Romans 8:9


Photography, Art & Written by Lori Garner 

Bible collaboration - Joann Turnbull
Sinners Prayer 

Inspiring Music by (youtube)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com