Love in any Language is still LOVE!

1.28.2024

Great




"God is Great'' means God is the greatest of all, and nothing is Greater than God because He is the Creator of everything, so he is above everything and, therefore, Greatest.


Meaning of great: an extent, amount, or intensity considerably above the normal or average.

 

We located 66 verses in the Bible that refer to the word great.

 

Oh great…. How have I been given this word to explain where my heart has traveled… 

 

When we think of the word great, do we place the word in the same sentence when we speak of God, Jesus, or the Holy Spirit!! 

 

Or do we let Him stand-alone… 

Do we speak of His greatness? Or do we take Him and His amazing love for granted??  

 

Many only call His name when they need something. Do we understand the magnitude of His heart… I cannot even begin to wrap my head around someone so great… I do not understand how He has loved and protected me since birth… He has never left my side… it was me who did not acknowledge His beautiful existence!!! 

 

I will admit since I have felt Him in my soul, my life will never be the same.  How does He do His work??  How does He have the power to sustain His presence in our world for so many decades? How has He had such an impact on humanity??  How has He created our world and the beauty of this vast universe??? How does everything point us to His beautiful Son… Jesus??? How does He send His Holy Spirit to live within each of His Children??? How did I fall in love with Him??? Is this even possible?? I say… without hesitation … yes!!! 

 

It’s Him! It will always be Him. 

 

It will not matter how “He” touches our lives… There will be a day when we will all fall to our knees and acknowledge Him, for He is the Greatest lover of souls…  and I love Him more each given day!!

 

He still WOWs me!!!


For the Lord is the great God, the great King above all gods. In his hand are the depths of the earth, and the mountain peaks belong to him. The sea is his, for he made it, and his hands formed the dry land. Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the Lord our Maker; Psalm 95:3-7

 

Photography, Art & Written by Lori Garner

Sinner's prayer

Bible collaboration - Joann Turnbull 

Inspiring Music by (YouTube)

How Great Thou Art w/ lyrics - Anne Murray






 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com