Love in any Language is still LOVE!

1.20.2024

Darkness to light


  “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” – Martin Luther King Jr.

 

Darkness to light? 

 

How?? 

 

Do things happen by chance, or is there a lesson in everything we see, hear, and touch? Do we experience the moment, or are we so busy we dismiss things without thinking deeply??  

 

I thought I had come close to finishing this painting. I put my brushes down on my color-filled palette. The room had become dim as the sun had begun to set… I sat across the room in my comfortable chair. There, I started to listen to a song that lured me into the moment. I studied the painting as one would to see what I needed to do to improve the image… My hands can never seem to convey what my heart sees and feels… 

 

And as that thought darted across my mind… I looked out the window to see the sun moving towards the earth's horizon in a slow, deliberate descent… As I brought my eyes back to my canvas, I witnessed Her illuminating light kissing the face that rested so peacefully on my easel … The light started at the edge of the canvas and began to dance slowly across His face!! I was so moved by the moment. 

 

The dimly lit face soon showed light where darkness once stood… but the shadows still remained… And this thought-filled moment brought me here… We are all made up of light and darkness.  However, I am confident in saying it’s where we position ourselves in the Son that matters most… Be the light… do not hide in the shadows, or the darkness will consume you… 

 

He is the light source that draws our souls… He is our only choice!! 

 

It’s Him! It is always Him!   

 

This Image and I are a work in progress.

 

Photography, Art & Written by Lori Garner

Sinners Prayer 

Bible collaboration - Joann Turnbull  
Inspiring Music by (YouTube)      




0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com