Love in any Language is still LOVE!

1.07.2024

Sire



               Soul of the universe,Sire, God, Creator, Lord, I believe in Thee!!!


The meaning of sire: a respectful form of address for someone of high social status, especially a king.

 

I only located one instance where the word sire is written in the Bible...

 

This word is so unusual that I still do not understand why my heart whispered it so softly this morning... 

 

The sun had not broken the morning sky. But there seems to be a stirring in my soul at such an odd hour... The last few mornings have placed me in a state of quiet thought and prayer at 3 am. And as I fall into this state of hypnagogic slumber, the story seems to unfold.  It's that transitional stage between wakefulness and sleep in which sensory perceptions can be experienced. 

 

My soulful heart seems to pick this time to speak to my Creator, my first love... My 3N1.

 

It's there I find a blissful state of love, peace, and serenity... It's there I find the King of my heart.  The only King that can appear at will in my dreams... He fills the room with His presence... And as I am pulled into His world, time as we know it seems to stand still. Many words of love and adoration are shared... I come to Him with my deepest thoughts, emotions and desires. His response is always so gentle and kind... He knows me better than I know myself... There is no other King that holds such status in my mind, heart, and soul... I humbly bow at His feet and surrender to His will, and if you listen closely, you can hear my soul whisper Sire, it's you!!! It's always been you!!!

 

He is my King of Kings!! And the lover of my soul... 

 

It's Him! It’s always Him! 


“They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers” (Revelation 17:14). 

 

“On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: King of kings and Lord of lords” (Revelation 19:16).

 

The woman saith to him, Sire, give me this water, that I thirst not, neither come hither to draw. John 4:15-25

 

Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Sinners Prayer 

Inspiring Music by (YouTube)

Bible collaboration - Joann Turnbull 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com