Love in any Language is still LOVE!

2.04.2024

Dawn

“I'm glad to be alive in a world where his gently awakening eyes nourish the morning sun.” - Sanober Khan...

The meaning of dawn is the first appearance of light in the sky before sunrise.

 

We located 24 verses that speak to the word dawn.

 

As the time of peaceful slumber fades, I can hear a whisper in my soul: awake, my love, awake… The darkness of night will slowly dissipate as the beauty of the sun’s new light breaks the horizon…

 

The room is quiet; there is a strange silence in my mind… my eyes are closed as I linger in the moment… It's a time of waiting, a time of yearning, a time of searching my heart, and of deep reflection. 

 

I so long to hear His voice … I long to feel His peace. I long to feel His presence. He speaks of forgiveness… He speaks to my heart of supernatural love; He speaks of a joy that surpasses understanding. 

He sees through me like a glass pane. He sees my strengths, weakness, and all my flaws… He holds my vulnerable heart and soothes my aching soul… 

 

I will crave His spiritual presence until the end of time… Who is this marvel that comes to me so softly in the morning light... who has such power over my life? Who has willingly shared Himself with me? Who is this incredible soul that has found me when I did even know I was lost?

 

It's Him. It has always been Him. 

 

It has been quite a journey, but I will admit it has finally dawned on me that my life will never be the same.  

 

I have fallen in love, Dawn.   And the stillness of His presence!!!


Photography, Art & Written by Lori Garner

Sinner's prayer 

Bible collaboration - Joann Turnbull 

Inspiring Music by (YouTube)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com