Love in any Language is still LOVE!

12.02.2023

A year of songs



Some things in life are just unexplainable… Music has played a major role in my spiritual journey… It started in Nashville, TN, where Music is a significant part of the culture. It was there an artist from my hometown in Florida shared her unpublished music with me… When I listened to these lyrics, I felt an unexplainable stirring in my soul, and before I even knew what hit me, the Holy Spirit blew my soul wide open on a country road in Triune, TN. He then placed my feet on the most intense, incredible journey of love…. With each day, I discovered more about the Trinity… And together, they taught me more about myself than I had ever known… a scary yet delightfully heartfelt.. life-changing experience.

The link below is a playlist created by Spotify… My songs of 2023. These songs hold so many memories… Memories of a Bible word study… Memories of meditations... Memories of people, places, and things. But primarily, they hold sweet Memories of a love story written between me, God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit… This music has no specific artist, genre, or order, but these songs have taken me places only my soul could have traveled… 


There, I have felt a heavenly love that has no descriptive words… It is a love that must be regarded with a passion and understanding that only God can offer... 


It’s Him! It’s always Him. 


I know for a fact He will use all the creative gifts available to speak to our thirsty souls… The question becomes, are we looking? Are we listening??? Are we opening our hearts? 


Close your eyes, think of Him, and listen with your soul…


Click here to listen to the songs that came to me without searching. 


Lori's 2023 Playlist



0 comments:

Post a Comment

-Fruit of the Spirit | Shaun Groves -You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (612) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (383) Jesus (589) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com