Love in any Language is still LOVE!

12.23.2023

Prepare - by Joann Turnbull




“Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God[a]; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.


Prepare is used 226 times in the Bible. 

 

The definition is to make ready for something expected or thought possible.   

 

How prepared are we to begin a new year?  Some would say I have enough food to last me a year. Or another might say I am scared of the things that might happen.  


I remember Jesus telling His disciples that in this world you will have troubles, but I have overcome the world. (John 16:33) (A good place to start)!!!


As I look back 2000 years ago.  Six months before the birth of Jesus a baby was born.  His name was John.  His assignment in life was to prepare the way for Jesus.  And he did a great job.  He preached to the people to get right with God.  And many did. 


When we look at this new year, are we prepared?  Does our heart tremble as we think about the future?  Or do we stand firm on the thought that the One we love and trust will be by our side every day? 

The King is coming!  In days gone by when a king was coming through a town.  The people would prepare the way/road.  They would remove all the stones from the road, they would fill in all the holes, and clean the sides of the road.  On the day of the king’s arrival, they would line the road in their best clothes and bow and honor the king.

 

Today we can say, The KING is coming!!  


As we walk our journey with Him, do we need to prepare the way?  Do we have stones of bitterness, hatred, or have we wandered off the way?  Are there holes in the way from our lack of being filled with Him?  He will help us remove the stones and fill the holes with Himself.  So we will be ready for this new year. 

 

I look ahead to each new day with excitement.  To be loved by Him and to love Him with ALL my heart, soul, and mind!!!  

 


But as it is written, Eye has not seen, or ear heard, neither has it entered into the heart of man, the things which God has prepared for them that love Him. 1 Corinthians 2:9


Written by Joann Turnbull 

Photography by Lori Garner 

Sinners Prayer 

Inspiring Music by (youtube

Prepare the Way - Bethel Music, Bethany Wohrle, Dante Bowe



0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com