Love in any Language is still LOVE!

8.14.2021

1


“Father, Son, and Holy Spirit remind us that there is always more of God than we know, always more of God than we can explain, always more of God than we can show. The Trinity says God is not in a box but is bigger, much bigger than we imagine. God is more powerful than we sometimes want to believe or remember, but in remembering there is great comfort.”  Thomas R. Steagald, 


The meaning of 1 - The number 1 represents newness, movement, and the possibilities that await us. In spiritual symbolism, it is the number of creation and the birth of all things -- the divine origin of the universe.

 

The number one does appear in a significant way but I was unsuccessful in getting a word count for this word... 

 

One of the most mind-boggling concepts for many that study the Bible is the Trinity Himself. 

 

On this amazing journey, that I have been blessed to travel. I have grown to know in this order Elohim, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit... Just who are they? And what is this oneness that they possess?


In the beginning, it was so confusing to me that I actually did ask who should we pray to??  Some said I pray to my Heavenly Father, some say they have an intimate relationship with Jesus therefore they pray to Jesus. A few stated they pray to our Heavenly Father in Jesus' name...The Holy Spirit seemed to be mentioned the least.. or not at all when speaking of prayer. 

 

I am not here to disprove any of the above ways to pray... I can only share how my journey unfolded and how I came to my understanding of my Triune or LOVEs as I lovingly call my 3n1.

 

Each one of them plays a significant role in our lives... Each is just as important as the other...  They are all part of one deity one mind, one heart, one spiritual being... 

 

I started out by asking so many questions and a family member who has studied the Bible almost her entire life said these words... You are Lori, you are a wife, you are a mother you have many jobs but you are one... Armed with this simplistic logic the pieces began to come together... 

 

Let me preface by saying my Journey started with a Holy Spirit Encounter (at the time I did not know It was Him) so as my journey began to take flight, I began my communication with my amazing Heavenly Father.  I called Him Elohim... I am not sure why but it was that name that spoke to my Heart... It was Elohim to taught me about Jesus.  He showed me His compassion, His depth of love for all mankind... and He taught me that Jesus was indeed a beautiful human facet of God the Father, my Elohim... And then as I traveled deeper into my understanding He seemed to hold my hand and disclosed things one beautiful piece at a time... I spent hours just loving and communicating with Him... I still look back and have trouble understanding how this happened? But feel so blessed that I have had the privilege of knowing Him.  

 

At the beginning of this amazing walk, I asked. I hear many people say they love God the Father, and many love Jesus but I never hear anyone say they love the Holy Spirit ??? Why? And then like always I started my search... And He pointed me to an article that said many love the Holy Spirit but I was too new at this to know this fact ... But as I read this article at the very bottom of the page there is where He surprised me... It said another word for the Trinity is Triune... 

 

And at that moment I was so surprised I was speechless ... Because when I had my spiritual encounter, which happens to be a pivotal moment in my life. I happened to be driving on a country road in Triune, TN... It was a beautiful revelation, the word Triune spoke to my soul... All could say was wow. 

 

My journey unwrapped each one of the facets of God. The facets we all love and admire. 

 

Elohim showed me that each facet of Him is equally important. They are all God. But each one has a different job. Each one relates to us differently... When we need a Father Figure most relate to God the Father... when we need to be held or we need to relate to someone that has walked through what we are experiencing, or we just need to be loved for who we are, we look to His human side Jesus ... And one of the most amazing spiritual experience is the very breath of God we know this facet as the “Holy Spirit” it How God communicates with His Children... I envision the Holy Spirit much like an eternal hotline directly connected to God our Father...  It is the most intimate call you can ever make ...

 

My journey has been amazing and I do not take credit for what and how He taught me... I can only thank Him and LOVE Him for who He is...

I stand in awe and see Him as one... But I love and relate to each beautiful facet of Him... 


It depends on what I need in that given moment who comes... I call them LOVEs because in my heart and soul they are one..  I love each precious facet of Him...and He knows better than me which facet of Him I need to relate to at any given moment... 

 

To add one more mind-blowing thing. The week of my encounter I started addressing this presence I knew was God as “Elohim”... At this time I had little to no religious background and this was a Hebrew word??? I am not of Jewish descent? So why this name? How did this happen?? And then later in my search, I found out this. 


Elohim is God in plural? One God that wears many hats ... 

 

It's Him. It’s always been Him...

 

The one I love, the one who rescued me.. the one who taught me to love Him beyond what my mind can comprehend... He is my 3N1

 

I am open to Him to relate to me with whatever facet of Him that speaks to my heart and soul... It truly does not matter who comes .. because I love a surprise and deep down I know it’s Him... 

 

I love Him with my heart. I love Him with my Soul... so my mind has no choice but to follow...  

 

He WOWs me 💡👑


Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Sinners Prayer 

Inspiring Music by (youtube)

Psalm 139 - Far Too Wonderful - by Shane & Shane (Lyric Video) | Christian Worship Music







0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com