Love in any Language is still LOVE!

12.09.2023

Mary



“From Mary, we learn to surrender to God’s will in things. From Mary, we learn to trust even when all hope seems gone. From Mary, we learn to love Christ, her Son, and the Son of God…Learn from her to be always faithful, to trust that God’s Word to you will be fulfilled and that nothing is impossible with God.”St. John Paul II


Meaning of Mary, mother of Jesus. 

 

The name Mary is in 46 verses... 

 

As we approach one of the most important and widely celebrated holidays, known as "Christmas."  I would like you to indulge me for a moment as we stop and give thanks to a woman who gave the world such a monumental gift...I say woman, but she was only a child, maybe in her early teens...Who was she? Why did God favor her so? He trusted her to fulfill a prophecy that had already been put into motion since the beginning of time... 

 

I struggle with trying to understand her unwavering commitment, her faith, and her love.. at such an early age. 

 

Would we have the strength to say yes, Father, your will not mine... I will carry the shame when others do not understand; I will be your living vessel. I will deliver forgiveness and a love that goes deeper than most people can comprehend. I will do my part to save all of mankind. 


Was she even aware of the magnitude of this moment when she became God’s own chosen mother on earth...

 

Let’s travel back in time... Let me set the scene. God sent the angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a city in Galilee. To deliver a message of the highest importance... This message can be found in Luke 1:26-38. 

 

The angel told her, “Don’t be afraid, Mary. You have found favor  with God. You will become pregnant, give birth to a son, and name him Jesus. He will be a great man and will be called the Son of the Most High. 

 

How many of us would have been so unafraid? How many of us would have only asked one question? Mary asked the angel, “How can this be? I’m a virgin.” The angel answered her, “The Holy Spirit will come to you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. Therefore, the holy child developing inside you will be called the Son of God. 

 

Mary answered, “I am the Lord’s servant. Let everything you’ve said happen to me.”

 

UNWAVERING FAITH...  such responsibility... such Love and commitment at such a young age. 

 

How could she share this news with her parents? Imagine a young unmarried girl telling her parents, family, and her fiancé I am pregnant... With God's child... ??? 

 

How many of us would believe such an unbelievable story?? 

 

While trying to understand this moment my mind traveled to Him... This beautiful innocent baby had been placed in her womb for the most incredible mission that man could even begin to understand. What did she feel? Did her emotions run away with her? 

 

I have been blessed with children and I know the feeling of a tiny life growing within... What an amazing God-given miracle... What excitement and joy when you feel the baby move for the first time... But what do you feel when you know you are carrying the Son of God??? Are these feelings magnified? Or are they what every new mother has felt. Excitement, Love, Apprehension maybe fear? 


Will the delivery be painful, Will my baby be healthy? Will I be a good mother?? Every child born is a miracle from God but to be singled out to carry God's own Son... What a larger-than-life, heaven-sent responsibility!!!! 

 

Have you ever witnessed childbirth? I have had the amazing privilege of photographing such a miracle... The love that filled the room that day could only be from God... 


I wish I could have captured this beautiful moment that happened so long ago... I can only close my eyes and envision this moment in time... Childbirth is a painful bodily experience...But soon,  birthing pains are all forgotten, all the questions disappear and you are caught up in the beautiful moment of seeing the angelic face before you... all activity around you seems to fade into the distance ... You hear, see and touch nothing but this precious new life... and time seems to stand still for just a few moments... 


I can only wonder, As she gently kissed His beautiful face... Did she think I am kissing the face of God... or at that tender moment was the newborn baby her precious beautiful baby boy and her gift from God?  

 

All believers are given the miracle of God's own Son... to dwell within...  He is our gift from God ... Do we cherish Him? Or do we feel shame and apprehension when we share His message with friends and family? Do we feel excited and overjoyed when we feel Him within our very soul?  Are we set apart for a purpose? Do we have faith enough to be His willing vessel! Will we care for Him as He grows in our hearts and becomes a part of our very existence?

 

There is a miracle of new life that happens within each believer. As you feel His presence in your daily life things of this world will fade into the distance ...You see His  Face and He will become as precious to you as a newborn babe... 

 

And your heart will whisper ... 

 

It’s Him, It has always been Him. My precious one...My gift from God... 

 

He WOWs me!


So when that day comes, you will know that I am living in the Father and that you are one with me, for I will be living in you. Those who truly love me are those who obey my commands. Whoever passionately loves me will be passionately loved by my Father. And I will passionately love him in return and will reveal myself to him.” 

John 14:20-22 TPT


Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Model Megan Mahoney

Sinners Prayer 

Inspiring Music by (YouTube)

Bible collaboration - Joann Turnbull 

Amy Grant - Mary's Song (Breath Of Heaven) [HD] (lyrics in comments)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com