Love in any Language is still LOVE!

1.26.2023

Struggle

Meaning of struggle: A struggle is a war, fight, conflict, or contest of any kind. 

 

As I struggle to know how should we study this word many thoughts came to my mind. 

 

I see so many people who are struggling with larger-than-life struggles. Then there are those that are so full of self that they struggle with such superficial things? Like what to wear to their next social event... Some struggle with how many likes they get on their social media post? I struggle with why? Why is that so important?  Have we missed the importance of life itself? 

 

Why does God love us so much? Why does He never give up? Why would He go through such pain for people that have become lost or have become too numb care? 

 

How do we explain this behavior to our children? After all, they look to us for guidance. We are their role models. 

 

How do we come to grips and free our hearts? How can we be the change... it is a struggle when our world seems so out of control??? 

 

Many of us watch the news and struggle with what to believe? 

 

I can only share my thoughts because I too struggle... However, when I have doubt I return to my higher power. He is not of this world!  He reigns supreme... He holds the keys to a beautiful peaceful existence beyond the craziness of our world. 

 

So, my struggle shifts to why? Why do so many turn away from God? Why did it take me so long to realize the true reason we exist? Why did I not know Him before now? If God has a plan why did He make life to be such a struggle? 

 

With time I have learned that He did not make life a struggle... He made life to love! And to be loved.  He came to earth with a purpose ... To teach us about life and how to love. 

 

Our Heavenly Father wants the best for His children... We are the ones that fell short... The human race let Him down. But the good news is He has never stopped loving each one of us. 

 

It’s our fault, We have been our own worst enemy. 

 

We have learned to live in the now! We have become singularly focused... Greed, power, and self have scared many hearts... We have detached ourselves from the true meaning of life and this isolation has kept us from loving without boundaries... Many have behaved selfishly.

Thoughts of many hoarding supplies danced in my head... 

 

How do we regain the gift of love? How do we turn to Him for guidance? How do we shift our focus from living in the now to seeking a beautiful future for eternity? I say... take whatever measures that are available to you to find Him... Pick up a Bible, Find a church, or simply get on your knees and ask Him to show you the way... 


He has never stopped loving you! You do not have to handle life’s struggle alone... He is our Creator, Our mentor, Our peace amidst any storm... Every question, every struggle... He is the only answer!!! 

 

It’s Him, It’s always Him... 

And yes, He had me at Hello.. 😍❤🔥

 

Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. 1John 4:4 

 

“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” John 16:33


Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Model/Fighter Gabriel Chacon

Sinners Prayer 

Inspiring Music by (youtube)

KADOSH ATA (Joshua Aaron & Misha Goetz) Messianic Praise and Worship






0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com