Love in any Language is still LOVE!

1.05.2023

Genuine

 



Meaning of genuine: truly what something is said to be; authentic… 

 

There are approximately 97 verses that deal with the word genuine. 

 

Genuine is it a trait we have from birth. Or can we learn how to be genuine? Can our hearts recognize genuine? Or can a trusting heart be fooled? 

 

To understand this word, I wanted to examine what traits make up the word genuine. And this is what I found.  

 

Seven Traits of Genuine People 


1 They listen. 

2 They are not concerned with being liked. 

3 They practice what they preach. 

4 They share their real thoughts about life. 

5 They have a sense of humor. 

6 They don’t need money to be happy. 

7 They are confident in themselves.

 

Of course, when I read the above list there are people that I have known or know presently that own some of the above traits. 

 

But my heart will always land on the most genuine heart I have ever known. He is the example of beauty, He is the best listener. We can share anything with Him without judgment or false thoughts. His life shows us He did not care what people thought of Him. He was and is confident in who He is. He definitely practiced what He preached! He shared what life is truly about! What a beautiful example He gave us to study and strive daily to reach.  Money was not important He teaches us true riches are gathered by living and loving others. His confidence never wavered. He understood His mission here on earth and never stopped moving towards His Father's light. 

 

So now that we have painted the most beautiful example of genuine.  How do we become more like Him? Who is this amazing soul? I am sure if you have been following my journey you know His name is Yeshua. I do feel no matter how much we try to be like Him its a goal that can never be fully achieved. But do not be disappointed! Because I do believe when we chase Him and try to learn, own, and execute these traits in our own lives we can improve who we are one day one action at a time.


I will admit I have fallen in love with His genuine heart. He never stops teaching me! He never stops listening to me! He has taught me the value of genuine. 

 

He never stops the WOW! 

 

It’s Him, it’s always Him!

 

Of course, there must be factions among you to show which of you are genuine 1 Corinthians 11:19 


Happy is the one who endures testing because when he has proven to be genuine, he will receive the crown of life that God promised to those who love him.James 1:12


Photo Design & Written by Lori Garner

Bible Verses From KJV, Easy  /  Sinners prayer 

Inspiring Music Kari Jobe - The More I Seek You w/lyrics





 

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

-Fruit of the Spirit | Shaun Groves -You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (612) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (383) Jesus (589) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com