Love in any Language is still LOVE!

10.17.2021

Confidence


Faith is a living, daring confidence in God’s grace, so sure and certain that a man could stake his life on it a thousand times. -Martin Luther...

 

Meaning of confidence the feeling or belief that one can rely on someone or something; firm trust.

 

We located 20 verses that contain the word confidence. 

 

I am confident that a least one heart will connect with this heartfelt word... 

 

Can confidence be built? Or can it erode with time??? 

 

When I thought about this word I closed my eyes and I could clearly see a beautiful pool of water... I had the privilege this summer of watching my granddaughter's swimming lessons. Her Mom had hired a unfamiliar yet friendly teacher. 

 

Day one.... was shear panic, tears and crying out my name..."Grandma" as difficult as it was not to help her I had to stay in my appointed seat.. 

 

The teacher was scheduled to come twice a week... She patiently began to speak softly and give her deliberate directions. She started by teaching her how to put her face underwater and blow bubbles ... Then she held her as she floated...As the weeks progressed she began the process of building her trust. Soon the art of swim strokes followed... As the time passed I watched my granddaughter’s trust and confidence in her teacher grow... As summer faded ... She had mastered the task set before her of swimmimg.. And now with great confidence she stood at the edge of the pool she called out my name "Grandma" watch... She then confidently began a deliberate high jump into the deepest part of the pool... She was fully submerged underwater... And soon her little head broke the surface of the sparkling water... And there big as you please was her beautiful confident smile... She did it !!  

 

Many might think this word study would take me to the question “How much confidence do I have in God??” Much like the pool story above many of us may start out our spiritual life in shear panic, crying out and looking for our teacher to save us??  But as our teacher speaks softly to our hearts we began to let go of the edge of the pool... That is how our  trust in Him grows. With time, we began to tread water... and spiritually we get stronger each day.. There will be the day that we call out His name and with a deliberate jump we will land in deep water. And as we break the sparkling water's surface He will be there to see our beautiful confident smile... 

 

If we are lucky we have built that trust and confidence in our Heavenly Father by spending the time to know without a doubt He will always be at arms length ready to save us from the challenges of this life... 

 

But does it stop here or does this circle of confidence go beyond our confidence in God?? What about His confidence in His children?? Why were we chosen? Did He see something in us that gave Him the confidence to trust us with such a valuable message??? The message of His greater LOVE!!! As we look back in time there has always been a chosen few... A few that were willing to stand at the edge of the pool ready to jump and fully submerge themselves in Him and His gift of heavenly love...  I am confident that it’s our soul's desire to be being fully submerged in His sparkling light...

 

This word has taught me that confidence goes both ways... I have learned to trust Him with my life... I am confident that with His guidance I will be ready to jump into the deeper part of knowing Him ... 

He is my LIFE-savior... My mentor... My confidant... 

 

Its Him, Its always been Him.

 

We have been chosen to jump??   But the question is 

are we ready??? 

 

For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline. 2 Timothy 1:7 

 

So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised. Hebrews 10:35–36

 

Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Sinners Prayer 

Inspiring Music by (youtube)

SANCTUS REAL | CONFIDENCE - Official Music Video 




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words it means more than you know!! Wishing you His love in abundance !! (hugs)

      Delete

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com