Love in any Language is still LOVE!

10.09.2021

Majestic



 "To have God speak to the heart is a majestic experience, an experience that people may miss if they monopolize the conversation and never pause to hear God's responses."- Charles Stanley...

 

Meaning of Majestic: having or showing impressive beauty or dignity.

 

The word Majestic appeared in 76 verses in the Bible.

 

Some people use the word Majestic when speaking of mountains, or beautiful locations on earth. I have used it many times while writing for this blog. It has mainly been when I speak of God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. After all, He is the Creator of all things even the ones that are considered majestically beautiful. 

 

It is only fitting to state that He is the highest Majestic Kingly soul we will ever encounter. Have you ever just closed your eyes and felt His presence? What do you feel? What do you see? What do you hear? 

 

I can share my experience with you. I have witnessed His beauty. I have felt their Godly presence deep within my soul. 

 

I have silently watched the sunset… And can see Him in the brilliant colors of gold, the soft pinks, and the majestic blues.  There is peace and a feeling of hope and wonderment. Every sunset carries a unique beauty of its own. How can we not believe in our Creator when we can witness the beauty that He shares with His children???  

 

He possesses such majestic traits. He is a powerful force that reigns over all the heavens and earth. He is kind, merciful, and patient.  He is omnipresent. He is all-forgiving… And of course I saved the best for last…. His love is more than my heart can understand. He holds no resentment or judgment. His arms are always welcoming no matter our circumstances. My soul craves to know more about Him with each passing day. To hear His soothing voice brings harmony to my mind, body, and spirit.  

 

When I am asked what does the word majestic means to me? It is simple. It’s the love I feel for the most amazing soul I have grown to know and love. He is my Majestic Splendor, My King. Many call Him God… Some call Him Father. I call Him my Elohim… My Savior, My three LOVEs… 

 

Its Him. It’s always been Him!!

He blows my mind…

 

"Who is like you among the gods, LORD? Who is like you, majestic in holiness, awesome in splendor, and working wonders? Exo 15:11

 

Now, our God, we give thanks to you and praise your majestic name! 1 Chron 29:13


Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Sinners Prayer 

Inspiring Music by (youtube)

Kari Jobe - How Majestic (Live).





0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com