Love in any Language is still LOVE!

10.31.2021

Alone


 


“If what’s ahead scares you, and what’s behind hurts you, then look up above. GOD will guide you.”

 

Meaning of alone having no one else present.

 

We located 25 verses that deal with that lonely word alone... 

 

As I began to write this word, I found myself trying to get "alone" with my thoughts... 

 

This time of year can bring many to the thoughts of “I am alone” I miss someone deeply... If only I could see their face, touch their hand, and see them smile... Do you ever feel that we are stuck here on earth? But would love to visit heaven for a short while??  I am sure we have all had those thoughts at some time in our life. We are not alone...  It's a human trait to miss someone that we love dearly. We may even yearn to relive moments in time. To turn back the clock would be an amazing experience. But not very doable in our world. We must move forward...  We must make sweet memories with the ones we love. Because that is how they will remember us.  Giving our life TRUE meaning. 

 

However, there are times in our busy lives it is difficult to be alone. Every parent can relate... You can't even hide in the bathroom without that little voice calling your name. 

 

It made me wonder about our Heavenly Father He must never get time alone...?? 

 

There is always someone somewhere talking to Him, praying to Him. Or calling His name?? How does He do it?  How does He not run away and hide? The only answer is He is God. He is everything to everyone. 


Maybe we should put our wants and our needs aside for just one moment! Or just one day... And not ask anything from Him... And just be alone with Him. Just love Him and tell Him how grateful we are for allowing us to share our lives with Him.  He has a choice... But He has never turned His back. He has never stopped loving us... He has never stopped trying to gather His beloved children... 


I do believe we must be a challenge. It must be like trying to gather a herd of wild cats...  Some come to savor the love and look to be fed. Some stay at a safe distance. Some scurry far from reach. But one day when they get hungry enough, they will come for the food... Once the trust is built, they will return to be fed ... they will thirst for His touch. They will crave His love...

 

It's Him, it's always Him... 

 

We are never truly alone with Him... He is with us always... How does he do it!!! He WOWs me!! I pray He WOWs you too.

 

Isaiah 41:10 Don’t be afraid, because I’m with you; don’t be anxious, because I am your God. I keep on strengthening you; I’m truly helping you. I’m surely upholding you with my victorious right hand.

 


Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Sinners Prayer 

Inspiring Music by (youtube)  

Brittany Howard - You'll Never Walk Alone






0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com