Love in any Language is still LOVE!

6.25.2023

Explain


If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world.

 

Meaning of explain: to make (an idea, situation, or problem) clear to someone by describing it in more detail or revealing relevant facts or ideas.

 

This word came to my mind as I sat in the dark just thinking about my journey … It’s been five years and so many spiritual things have happened… Many seem so hard to explain… But are they hard to explain or just hard for many to understand? 

 

When this Journey started, I had the excitement of an unbridled child. And wanted to share His wonder with anyone who would listen. Some out of love or politeness listened. Some ran… but very few stayed the course…  Very few wanted to be set apart… 

 

Are we bolded enough to be set apart?  Do we care too much about what others will think? When we lay our heads down at the end of the day are we pleased with ourselves, or do we have that nagging feeling… of …I could have done more, I know I can do better? 

 

To put it in plain words. He found me on a lonely road in Tennessee… There I saw His brilliant light and felt His amazing love. This love is a love that is difficult to explain. It is beyond this world. It has the power to take your breath away in seconds and change your life in the blink of an eye… 

 

I could go on and on and explain the many nuggets I have gathered along my journey. But until you experience Him for yourself. You may never fully understand. 

 

I pray my sharing and explaining taps into your curious soul. He is the only one that holds the keys to our lives…

 

Find Him, pour out your heart, and explain your feelings and thoughts to Him. He is the most understanding, nonjudgmental soul you will ever encounter. And if that is not enough. Know that He loves you and values you more than you can ever imagine…

 

It’s Him, It will always be Him!!

 

Be Bold. Be loved… Be His!!! 


Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. John 14:6

 

Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner  
Bible Collaboration - Joann Turnbull
Bible Verses From Easy, / Sinner's Prayer 
Inspiring Music; YouTube 


0:03 / 4:12

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com