Love in any Language is still LOVE!

6.05.2023

Constant



Just a simple gift from Him.. That He made with His loving hands ❤️ Do we stop to appreciate the smallest of gifts or are they overlooked? 🤔

 

The meaning of constant - a situation or state of affairs that does not change...  

 

The word constant is in the Bible approximately 38 times.  

 

If we can count on anything in our world we can count on that things are going to change... In the last year, we have definitely experienced a world of constant change... Some exciting and new... some scary... some have left us feeling that heartfelt pain... 

 

If I have learned anything during my journey.  I have learned, that although I have had to endure many changes ... I have been blessed with heavenly peace. I have felt a love that has never wavered... And I have learned to deeply trust my Creator... 

 

He has laughed with me not at me as I stumbled through life... He picked me up when I have fallen on my face... He has wiped away my tears... He stood by me when no one else was available... He has held my heart in His loving hands... Especially when other humans have wounded my soul with their doubt and cruel behavior... Even when they did not take the time to understand my journey... many ran ... and many new faces came... 


Changes in me and my surroundings were happening faster than my mind could even understand ... But as I drew closer to Him I found solace, I discovered a love like no other... I found the most amazing soul!!!  He has been my constant !! My shining star in my darkest hour... 

I found my first love... 


Somewhere during this amazing adventure of finding myself, I fell in love with all the facets of Him... He is my constant, my heart, and my soul!!! It's because of Him my life will never be the same...

 

So while we experience life and all the wonderful things we encounter and the pain we must endure. Please know that we have a beautiful gift of that constant shining star by our side... He will never, never waiver... His love is a beyond words gift for eternity.

 

He is the constant of my heart and the lover of my soul... for this life and beyond...

 

It’s Him! It's always Him!!! 

 

I can not express my gratitude for Him enough... He is as important as the very air I breathe!!  My 3N1... are constantly on my mind ... and forever in my heart.. the beauty and secret of Him is .... that He is not mine alone. His heart belongs to whoever makes the time to search for Him. ❤ 

 

Psalm 40:11

Lord, do not withhold Your compassion from me; Your constant love and truth will always guard me.

 

Isaiah 26:3

“You will keep in perfect and constant peace the one whose mind is steadfast [that is, committed and focused on You—in both inclination and character],Because he trusts and takes refuge in You [with hope and confident expectation]

 

1 Peter 4:8

Above all, keep your love for one another constant, because love covers a large number of sins.


Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Sinners Prayer 

Inspiring Music by (youtube)  

And I Love You So ... Helen Reddy



0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com