Love in any Language is still LOVE!

6.16.2023

Angel


Whether we are filled with joy or grief, our angels are close to us, speaking to our hearts of God's love. - Eileen Elias Freeman

 

Meaning of angel, a spiritual being superior to humans in power and intelligence especially,one in the lowest rank in the celestial hierarchy. 

 

The word angel is in the Bible (108 times in the Old Testament and 177 times in the New Testament).

 

Angel is such a spiritual word. Just to utter the angelic word brings beauty and comfort to our souls… But who, and what is this celestial being.  What makes them so uniquely special? Is our view of them correct? Through the ages, many artists, prophets, and scholars have given us their thoughts and views of who they are and what they look like.  Many movies depict these amazing celestial beings as intermediaries between God (or Heaven) and humanity... They possess God-given supernatural abilities.  

 

So what is their role? Do we pray to them? Do they interact with souls on earth? Have we seen them? Have we felt their presence? Have they helped us in times of need? Do they help souls transition from earth to Heaven? 

 

So many questions? Will we ever truly know all the answers? I don’t believe it is humanly possible to know the answers to many of our questions. 

 

The Bible is a written masterpiece and a wealth of information. And we can study every word, every book, every passage. But there will always be a mystery of the unknown. The unknown is God's beauty. It’s His attraction. It's His magnetic pull on our curious souls. 

 

As this pull begins to open our hearts and our thoughts to the possibilities of a greater existence our Faith begins to strengthen. We begin to read between the lines and with the assistance of the Holy Spirit, our spiritual mind is open to see with a greater understanding. 

 

God’s word teaches us of an army of angels. They worship their Creator. They sing His praises. They take on many forms from angelic to human and possibly more? Their purpose is to intercede when God needs a message not only to be heard but to be taken seriously. 

 

In my spiritual journey, I had an event that I say, it was a message from an angel. I will attempt to summarize the event. 

 

I had a car accident. I ran into the back of a vehicle. As we stood waiting for the police. I shared my story about my Holy Spirit encounter and the LOVE I felt on that day with the gentleman that was driving the car that I had damaged. And there in the middle of traffic, the gentleman hugged me tightly and whispered in my ear to never stop telling my story we have to get the non-believers. 

 

It’s a moment in time that I felt it in my soul that it was a message from God. It's one I will always remember with a warm heart, that subtle whisper in my ear from God’s special messenger.  I do believe he was my angel that cold winter night and God knew I would listen. 

 

It's Him, It's always Him. 


As the cold of snow in the time of harvest, [so is] a faithful messenger to them that send him: for he refresheth the soul of his masters. Proverbs 25:13


Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth. Luke 15:10 KJV

 

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show to His bond-servants, the things which must soon take place; and He sent and communicated it by His angel to His bond-servant John, Revelation 1:1

 

Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner  

Bible Verses From KJV  / Sinner's Prayer

Music from Youtube  

Angels Singing In Heaven!!! Heaven Is Real!!!




 

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com