Love in any Language is still LOVE!

6.25.2023

Fragment


 


That is a vulnerable act as you give God access to every area of your heart. You hold up the past; you trust Him with today, and you have hope for tomorrow. - Suzanne Eller

 

Meaning of fragment: a part broken off, detached, or incomplete... 

 

The word fragment appears approximately seventeen times in the King James Version of the Bible.

 

This is a curious word, and I am not sure why it fell into my heart... However, I had a few thoughts that kept playing over and over like a broken record in my mind... 

 

Do we allow ourselves to love fully or do we only give a fragment of our love away??? Do we withhold love in fear of getting hurt, looking silly, or perhaps because of earthly opinions from others??? 

 

I do believe it’s a human trait to selfishly protect ourselves from injury or heartfelt pain. However, I have been blessed in my life to witness a few people that put their lives on hold for others.  They possess the most unselfish hearts and seem to be rare souls. 

 

And then my Heavenly Father pointed me to this verse in “Colossians 3:12-14..."

 

Where it states, “Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.”

 

Should we strive to be that selfless caring soul? The words “Perfect Unity” spoke to my soul ... To possess perfect unity, one must not be fragmented... One must love from our whole heart ... 

 

Do we exercise all the virtues outlined above or do we only exercise fragments of the fullness of God? He has spelled out the keys of loving with your whole heart in this passage. 

 

But then I became singularly focused on my Heavenly Father’s Face and I began to ask myself a very important question? Have I only given Him a fragment of my heart? Have I committed to love with the richness He has shown me? Or have I been afraid to commit to Him fully?  Why do we hold back from our Creator?  Why are we unwilling to give Him our whole heart? Why is the decision to love Him the way He loves us so difficult??  

 

I feel it takes the heart time... 

 

Time to learn how to trust Him... It takes time to know and understand Him. We must spend time with Him each day to feel His beauty, His Holiness, and His undying Love... Once He has drawn our hearts into His sacred kingdom of LOVE.  We will willingly give Him our whole heart... This total commitment frees our heart to fully love Him unencumbered and from the purest of intentions ... We will experience beautiful freedom of the soul ...  A freedom that can only come from Him... And the virtues from above will start to flow from your heart with greater ease... You will begin to share these gifts with other souls in hopes that His circle of LOVE becomes complete... It's at that moment we realize that we are not just a fragment of His chosen people. But we have become a part of His much bigger and more masterful plan of loving for eternity. 


Where we are free to experience His fullness, His grace, and His beautiful everlasting LOVE... 

 

He is the most important key that can make us whole... Our Creator yearns to bring our fragmented hearts and world back to “perfect unity”   

 

It’s Him, it’s always been Him.


I can only humbly say here is my heart Lord it’s yours. Make me whole... Teach me how to LOVE like You, unencumbered and pure...

 

You still WOW me!! And I am forever your work in progress. 

 

Mark 12:30-31, “And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength; this is the first commandment… There is none other commandment greater.” 


Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Sinners Prayer 

Inspiring Music by (youtube)

Bible collaboration - Joann Turnbull  

I Surrender (feat. Lauren Daigle) - Hillsong UNITED


0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com