Love in any Language is still LOVE!

3.08.2022

Time travel

 



My home is in Heaven. I'm just traveling through this world. Billy Graham

  

Meaning of time travel: travel through time into the past or the future

 

We located two instances in the Bible where time travel is a possibility. 

 

Are there three Heavens? Or three Hells… As a child, we believe in the impossible... We trust with a pure heart. But as we grow I am afraid we lose that natural wonder of our imaginations.   

 

As I close my eyes... I began to drift off I find myself drifting into another world… 

 

The aesthetics are beyond our comprehension. But the real value is not in the beauty of what is seen but a way of life. 

 

It’s where peace abounds and love can be felt deep within… The colors are so bright and beautifully rich… there is no war, no hate, no vengeance.. no negative vibes… It's clean, no litter, no sickness, there is only one power, one great love, one protector and creator of all things… music fills the air with a soft melody…  It has an aura of natural wonder it like nothing we have ever experienced here in this human life. 

 

Is this just my imagination? Or does such a place exist? I have been told by a very trusted source it does…(Revelation 21:1-27)

 

What is the price of admission?  

 

          Matthew 22:37-40

          Matthew 18:3

          Matthew 5:8

          John 3:5

          Mark 1:15

 

Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God.”

Matthew 19:24 

 

I know in my heart that the requirements to the place known as paradise are attainable and available to every man, woman, and child there is no discrimination. 

 

However change is necessary.. but the rewards are endless... 

 

Start your journey of a lifetime today… Bring your soul in alinement with our Creator. 

 

Time Travel is inevitable. Your destination is in your control… 


This life is but a fleeting moment… 

I ask you who can measure eternity? 


I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven. Whether it was in the body or out of the body I do not know—God knows. And I know that this man—whether in the body or apart from the body I do not know, but God knows— was caught up to paradise and heard inexpressible things, things that no one is permitted to tell. 2 Corinthians 12:2-4 NIV


Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Sinners Prayer

Bible collaboration - Joann Turnbull

inspiring Music by (youtube)

Relaxing Space Journey. Beautiful Calming Music. Music Tribute to "Passengers" 








0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com