Love in any Language is still LOVE!

3.28.2022

ONE-WAY

 


“No relationship in this world ever remains warm and close unless good effort is made on both sides to keep it so.”- Eleanor Roosevelt..

  

Meaning of one-way: something allows movement in only one direction a one-way street. one-sided. 

 

I could only find the word one-way once in the Bible. Jeremiah 32:39. 

 

During my journey, I have listened to many speak and say that Jesus is the only way… 

 

And I am not here to dispute those amazing and wise words… 

 

But the words one-way spoke to me today in a different way… and I feel I must share… 

 

I find that in this “religious” walk many tell us we must strive for that intimacy with God. We must crave and chase that relationship with Jesus… and the Holy Spirit sometimes is just an afterthought?

 

I must ask you this question because I have asked this question of myself today… 

 

How secure are you in your relationship with God??  Is it a deep caring above all else bond?  Is it just an occasional need?? Or do we say like the kids today… We are talking, in hopes that we can cultivate something more… 

 

Once you search your heart… 

 

I then will ask you, is your relationship one-way?  Do you only come to Him when you need something from Him? Do you only share the crumbs of your life with the one who holds you so dear??  I am afraid many of us are selfish in our relationship with God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit…

 

We seem to think of ourselves first. 

 

I am not here to judge or point a finger… I am a work in progress just like you… 

 

But if I am asking this question of myself, others may need to look into their hearts as well… 

 

Ask yourself is my relationship with God one-way? Or do I give Him as much time as He gives me?  Am I there for Him when He needs me? Many may say… He is God He needs nothing ?? He just wants me to be good and to do for others... 

 

But I have discovered there is so much more to Him. And we have only begun to scratch the surface…He made us in Their image for a reason… I would have to believe if we have emotions, so does He…. But maybe even on a larger scale… 


After all, God is Love. How can He be love and be void of feelings? 

1 John 4:16

 

Do we ask Him what can I do for you today ?? Do we care how He feels? How can He love and care for us so deeply…When all we do is ask Him for things? 


As a parent myself I would be disappointed if my children viewed me as their source for “things” and did not care about the "real" me… 

 

I ask ….. 

 

Where is your relationship? 

Is it one-way??? 

 

Just imagine if you could have that intimate 2-way relationship with the only one that loves you so deeply and beyond this world … 

 

He WOWs me. 

 

It’s Him, It’s always Him.


Jesus stated, in Mark 12:30-31, “And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength; this is the first commandment… There is no other commandment greater.”

   

Triune Loves Me / Podcast 


Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner  
Bible Collaboration - Joann Turnbull
Bible Verses From Easy, / Sinner's Prayer 

Inspiring Music; YouTube  

Somewhere in Time: John Barry



 

 

 

 

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com