Love in any Language is still LOVE!

3.06.2022

Secret


 



He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1. 

 

Meaning of secret not known or seen or not meant to be known or seen by others.

 

We located 65 verses that point us to the word secret.

 

Hello, it’s you… 


Welcome to my secret place as many of you know it is reserved for a very special soul. I hold it so close to my heart… I guard it with my life… It is where I can come as I am, broken and bruised and He knows what to say to settle my mind and soothe my soul… 


And then there are times I just share the details of my life, my desires my hopes, and dreams. However, I have grown to love quiet times. When no words are spoken … Where He just holds me close..and teaches me about this wonderful love He so freely gives… 

 

It’s a place where I can hide from our broken world… It’s where clarity can be gained… It is where answers are heard in the stillness of my mind. And I can reflect on my actions. What was my motive?  Did I act with the purest of heart?  If not, I can confess and ask for forgiveness and as He pours out His amazing grace… 

 

It is where His beautiful love can overflow from His nonjudgmental heart to mine. 

 

I truly bear the deepest secrets that I have hidden with my soul… Many cleansing tears flow. There is such amazing freedom found in His presence.

 

There is no one that I trust so intimately.. only Elohim…. For His love is beyond my understanding. He loves without boundaries.. and touches my soul with such tenderness... 


l love my special place… it is always open no matter the time day or night… 


I am closing my eyes now.. and opening my heart and soul …find me there !!!! 

 

Shh… He is here…. My beloved. 

 

It’s where He molds us into who He wants me to be… We are but putty in His loving hands.


However, I have been taught that this secret place should not be a one-way street… I have learned to ask Him to let me be His secret place where I can love Him without the boundaries of this world. Where I can listen to His deepest desires.. and give Him refuge within my heart…from the unbelieving souls within our troubled world.

 

It’s him, It’s always Him 


Elohim you are my secret place...  My Heavenly Father, Jesus His beautiful Son.. and the forever caring Holy Spirit.. …  


He shares the right of passage to all who go to the secret place in their hearts and invite Him in. 

 

Trust Him ..  your life will never be the same.

 

But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door, and pray to your Father who is in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you. Matthew 6:6 

 

For he will hide me in his shelter in the day of trouble;

he will conceal me under the cover of his tent;

he will lift me high upon a rock. Psalms 27:5



Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Sinners Prayer

Bible collaboration - Joann Turnbull

inspiring Music by (youtube)

Feels Like Home: A Live Worship Experience




0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com