Love in any Language is still LOVE!

3.02.2022

My Escape


 


My Escape has a name... I call Him Elohim...


Is your head spinning? Is your heart heavy... Is your soul crying in despair ?? 


There is a place to escape this troubled world … 

 

He says come and sit with me a while…. 

 

As we linger in His presence time will seem to stand still… and this broken world will fade… 


Your thoughts will be on Him and Him alone. 


You will feel peace and a love that surpasses all understanding. 

 

Escape. He is with us where ever we go .....🕊☮.


He is our Savior... this is my SOS prayer for you... 


SOS... Save our souls 


Be still my heart... It's Him. It's always Him... 


If I am missing... And you try to find me... chances are I am with Him... 


Lori has left the building... Escape... 


And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:7


So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10


#nofear #escape 

 

Art 

Pencil drawn 

Digitally painted


Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Sinners Prayer

Bible collaboration - Joann Turnbull

inspiring Music by (youtube) 

Be Still - Hillsong Worship



0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com