Love in any Language is still LOVE!

10.15.2021

Quiet


Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest; heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the soul.” – Author Unknown...


Meaning of quiet making little or no noise. 

 

We located 31 scriptures about the word quiet in the KJV of the Bible. 

 

Our world is spinning so fast...The hustle and bustle of life can be so loud... You can not even hear yourself think... 

 

Hearing is such a sensitive subject for me. When I was a child I lost 60 percent of my hearing... And as I adapted to this quiet world I began to read lips as a tool to understand what was being said... I have had several surgeries and now wear hearing devices to enhance my chronic hearing issue... 

 

But after many years I have come to the realization that this weakness is truly a blessing... I can at will turn off the noise of our crazy world... I learned the art of tuning out and tuning in to the beautiful melodic sounds of Music... Where I am whisked away deep with my thoughts... I have found that this quiet time allows me to hide deeper within myself than most...I can find that sweet space where the world fades away... It's there that I can take a deep breath... It's where my heart rate literally slows down. I close my eyes, relax, open my heart and invite my Heavenly Father in... And wait... 


I will confess sometimes waiting is more of a challenge than turning off the world... But as soon His serene peacefulness fills the air... and in my mind's eye, He appears... And my every thought is consumed with Him alone...It's in the quietness of the moment without an auditable voice, I can hear His gentle voice... As He whispers words of love to my soul...  It’s a silent world... of communion with the most beautiful ONE I have been blessed to love... There are no words needed, I do not have to read lips... because it's in those quiet moments I feel Him in the very depths of my soul...

 

So if you catch me quietly sitting on a park bench or in the middle of a crowded room... Beware my hearing devices may be turned off to the outside noise of our world...  Because I am tuned into a love song that God is singing just for me... 


I invite you to quiet your mind and wait with me perhaps you too will hearing His sweet song of love. Shh, listen with your soulful ears!  And get swept away in the quiet moments ... can’t you feel Him in your soul?? 

 

It’s Him!! It has always been Him. I love my quiet times with Him.

 

Quiet your heart in his presence and wait patiently for Yahweh. And don’t think for a moment that the wicked, in their prosperity, are better off than you. Psalms 37:7 

 

We can all draw close to him with the veil removed from our faces. And with no veil, we all become like mirrors who brightly reflect the glory of the Lord Jesus. We are being transfigured into his very image as we move from one brighter level of glory to another. And this glorious transfiguration comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

2 Corinthians 3:18 TPT


Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Sinners Prayer 

Inspiring Music by (youtube)

(the autumn) - In The Stillness - Official Lyric Video



0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com