Love in any Language is still LOVE!

2.09.2021

If




"Faith is trusting God even when you don’t understand his plan.” Anonymous


Meaning of if Condition, stipulation: the question … depends on too many ifs to allow an answer. 

 

IF? appears, between the opening of the Old Testament Book of Genesis to the last word of the Bible in the New Testament Book of Revelation, precisely 1,595 times in 1,420 different verses of the King James Version of the Bible.

 

Such a small word that can hold many questions and uncertainties. It is also known as the biggest word in the Bible. Is it? Or maybe it’s a bargaining tactic. Do you ever make deals with God? Do you ever give Him ultimatums? Do you use that small word IF?

 

It makes me wonder How or what He thinks? I know as a parent when my child has said I will only do it “IF”.  Hold on did I hear that dreaded two-letter word “if” ...? And my immediate response is this, it is not let’s make a deal!!! Go and do what I have to ask you to do!! 

 

What are your thoughts? Does God react the same way? Do we treat Him like Monte Hall? For those who don’t remember Monte Hall, he is the show host for the game show Let’s Make a Deal.  I am sure without a doubt before my Holy Spirit experience I bargained with God on such a superficial level. Many treat God like Monte Hall or as a magical genie. We close our eyes and fill the air with wishes instead of genuine prayers. We throw in the IF word in an attempt to make bargains... 

 

I can only share from my own experience. As I have grown to know my Heavenly Father, I have learned to trust Him with my heart, my soul, my mind. I no longer find the need to bargain with Him. I know He knows best...its then the word IF started on a new journey in my life. .. Just think, If “I” can love Him with all my heart, my soul, and mind how rich would my life become... If “I” could learn to listen to His gentle whispers just think how less complicated things in my life might be? If I could be more like Jesus and less of this world think how much better of a person I might grow up to be? It is not a dream it is an attainable little word.  But it must be used to grow and not to shed doubt or for making bargains with God. Because I am of the belief that He is in control of everything. He has superpowers and a loving soul. Only “If” I knew Him on such an intimate level long before now? But I am grateful for the time He has given me to find Him, to love Him, and to share Him with anyone that is willing to listen. 

 

“ If “ you know what is good for your soul... I would listen for His whispers. If you could just start building that relationship today. Time is not on our side. It’s ticking slowly by.  “If” is a very big word. But if used correctly it can be used to make the biggest changes in your life.  I say “if” you take the time to find His intimate love. Your life will never be the same. It will be enriched in so many ways. Some are even hard to describe. He is such a feeling of the heart. He leaves me speechless. 

 

It’s Him, it’s always Him

 

For he is our God, and we are the people of his pasture and the sheep of his hand. Today, if you hear his voice,  - Psalms 95:7 – 

If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear.” - Mark 4:23 – and Revelations 13:9

 

As it is said, “Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion.” – Hebrews 3:15, 3:7, 4:7   

 

Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Bible Verses From KJV, Easy  /  Sinners prayer 

Inspiring Music: YouTube

Owen Mac If Jesus Comes Tomorrow






 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com