Love in any Language is still LOVE!

8.11.2021

Satisfy


So you must remain in life-union with me, for I remain in life-union with you. For as a branch severed from the vine will not bear fruit, so your life will be fruitless unless you live your life intimately joined to mine. John 15:4 TPT...


The meaning of Satisfy is to meet the expectations, needs, or desires of (someone). 

 

The word satisfy is referenced 54 times in the KJV Bible.

 

Are we ever truly satisfied?? Or are we a gluttonous society ??  

Are we happy with our daily lives ??? Or do we find ourselves consumed with looking into other people's lives with envy ?? There are many social media products that are guilty of providing us a peek into other people's unrealistic lives... these artificial creations of what life should be are out of control .. These facades can rob us of our peace as we see our life as less important than our family and friends.  This could result in the possibilities of unwarranted sadness and despair. 

 

Where can we turn to regain our moral compass? Where can we go to satisfy our soul... How can we fill the emptiness in our lives?

 

It truly is not top-secret... it’s an element that has been available since the beginning of time. It has been such a constant in our world ... never wavering!!! Always kind. Always generous and forgiving!  And above all... always loving!!! 

 

How did we lose touch with such a beautiful soul? He knows us better than we know ourselves!! He knows every intimate detail of our lives... He sees past our scars of life and sees the raw beauty set before Him... 

 

I have found that to be satisfied in this life and beyond, we must completely surrender to His love...For when we feel our Creator's, great love... It will consume our every thought and He will fill our every need... Unexplainable joy will replace emptiness!!!  You will begin to see our world with your spiritual eyes...

 

It is then you will realize that just to spend time with Him satisfies our souls. However, the hunger to grow in His love will never end... So, there must be that little bit of sweetness that He keeps in reserve to keep us coming back for more... more of Him...  However, I do not believe we will ever be completely satisfied while we are earthly bound...We can fall in love with Him and yearn to know everything about Him.  But our soul will not be completely satisfied until our soul is set free to dance with Him in heavenly places... However, I have discovered that loving Him and spending time with Him is the key to His heart...

 

I can only wonder if He is satisfied with me?? Am I listening to His sweet voice?  Am I learning the lessons He sets before me? Am I loving Him with all my mind, my body, and soul?  Am I trusting Him? Am I becoming who He knows I can be???  I must admit I am a work in progress... But the good news is He loves me anyway... 

 

It's Him. It's always been Him. 


He holds all the answers to all of my questions... In fact, He holds my heart. 

 

“How he satisfies the souls of thirsty ones and fills the hungry with goodness!”Psalms 107:9 TPT


Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Sinners Prayer 

Inspiring Music by (youtube)

You Satisfy My Soul | Prophetic Worship | © 2019 Jackie Baker


 

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com