Love in any Language is still LOVE!

5.11.2021

Judge


“When someone judges you, it isn’t actually about you. It’s about them and their own insecurities, limitations, and needs.” -Lulu...

 

The meaning of judge - to form an opinion or conclusion about something or someone.

 

The word “judge ” seems to have been used 45 times in the “authorized” KJV of the Bible. 

 

Who can honestly say without reproach that they have never been guilty of judging others?? 


This is such an ugly human trait. Do we become the judge and jury and throw that discerning eye and walk away too fast?? 

 

I don’t understand how we can not be more accepting of others. We are only here on this planet for such a short time... We should attempt to look past the outward appearance and see the rawness of a soul and maybe what you think you saw, is nothing like envisioned in your mind. 

 

Does our judgment come from fear of the unknown? Or is it due to our own inadequacies? Are we so full of ourselves that there is no room in our hearts for anyone that does not meet our standards ??? 

This is such a sad thought! 

 

This type of behavior can wound hearts! It can make them bleed.. and leave scars for a lifetime... I believe the one judging is truly missing out on the fullness of this life. 

 

There are times in our lives that we feel like we do not belong and we can feel lonely... Those heartfelt feelings can raise many of our insecurities... Looking to others to validate our worth is such a critical mistake... 

 

I do believe our deepest desire is to belong to something bigger than ourselves. But are we limiting ourselves to be earthly bound? Or are we reaching for something beyond this life?

 

There are times I have been on the side of the one being Judged. I feel many may judge my outward appearance of an inward love that is so beautiful and yet so hard to contain.  


And when I have been made to feel different is when I may withdraw and look like I am detached from this life. “Distant” 

 

But do not fooled by my silence. I have found solace in the loving arms of my Savior. He offers no judgment. He accepts me where I am at that beautiful moment in time. I look to Him for my validation. 


I have witnessed and felt His love.  His love is the most important love our soul should ever crave... It fills every void. It heals every scar. It is timeless and yet so difficult to describe. 

 

It's been my experience that our Savior speaks of love and acceptance. I ask Him often to teach me of His great love!! I want to learn to love with this type of love!! How, just how does He do it !! 

  

It’s His type of love that we should be desiring. It’s a love that is unconditional. It does not judge. It’s kind and forgiving. It has no boundaries...  

 

So the next time you feel the urge to judge ... look in the mirror and ask yourself am I full of myself? Or is there room in my heart to love... 

 

If you do not know the answer turn to the greatest teacher of life and love. It’s Him! 

 

Don’t judge something you do not understand.. embrace the differences.  You might surprise yourself and learn the most beautiful lesson of life!! 


To love like!!  HIM!!

 

It’s always been Him! 


He has only one request. That you love God with all your heart and soul and mind.

 

1 John 4:8 - But anyone who does not love does not know God, for God is love.

 

1 John 4:16 - We know how much God loves us, and we have put our trust in his love. God is love, and all who live in love live in God, and God lives in them.  

 

Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. Luke 6:37 -42 


Photography & Written by Lori Garner  
Bible Verses From KJV, YLT 

Inspiring Music: YouTube   

A safe place to land lyrics Sara Bareilles ft John Legend







0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com