Love in any Language is still LOVE!

3.31.2022

Public


As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Abide in my love.  If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commandments and abide in his love. These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full. John 15:9-11

 

Meaning of public done, perceived or existing in open view.

 

The word public is not readily available in the Bible. It seems to be hidden in its pages. 

 

Do we share our stories to help spread His message or do we keep the message locked within the confines of our hearts…? 

 

This journey has changed me from who I was to who I now have become. Many that knew me, knew the old me, knew me as a quiet, private, and a bit of a shy person... I feel I was a deep thinker and I felt I loved in my own way but did not readily share my thoughts or my feelings… 

 

But …. from the moment I experienced a Holy Spirit Encounter many things changed… I had this powerful desire to share a love that He placed in my soul… This encounter thrust me into unfamiliar territory.  This love seemed so difficult to contain… It is the most amazing love one can feel and yet it is so difficult to explain. 

 

I felt like I was on an emotional rollercoaster. 

 

As I chased this love I grew spiritually. And as time went by I began to understand a little better how, when, and with whom to share… But it has taken 4 years… And I still say I am a work in progress. 

 

Looking back many would have called my behavior strange… Many were not used to me showing love so publicly… Many did not understand… Some even ran… 

 

But to tell you the truth I would not change anything about the last 4 years…During this time I cried many tears. Because I worried about what people would think?  I had never shared openly any relationship, let alone one with God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. I won’t lie, at the beginning, I felt this burning desire to share Him, but it felt awkward, strange, and a bit weird. However, the desire to share this love was stronger than my personal feelings. It was too amazing to keep it to myself. 

 

So, I shared Him anywhere, everywhere, and with anyone that would listen. … It was a crazy time but sharing Him made me feel wonderful… but I cried behind closed doors. I felt many of my friends and family might not understand.  I am sure I raised a few eyebrows!! 

 

But I can publicly say He freed my soul and gave me the courage, to open my heart and share the most amazing time of my life with the world…. 

 

I finally realized that the ones who knew me and loved me would still accept me as I am. And the ones who did not..  well I pray that He touches your heart. So, you will grow to know and love Him because your life will never be the same. 

 

The reason I share this is in hopes of touching someone that may be wrestling with being embarrassed or shy or worried about what people would think. Especially when we speak of the greatest love we can ever experience.  

 

If we look to the Bible, we can see the greatest example of publicly showing love. He shared a monumental event with the world… He was not worried about how He physically looked. He did not have much to say. He gave us such a heartfelt visual. He publicly showed us at the cross just how much He loves each of us… 

 

So, I ask why it is so difficult to publicly share our love for Him… Why is it so difficult to publicly say I fell in love with God, Jesus, or the Holy Spirit? Why do we keep our love for Him hidden? Is it because we are afraid of what others will think or say? 

 

I must ask when we stand before our Creator… Who will be with you? Will it matter what others think? Or will you openly say I love you… His opinion is truly the only one that matters… 

 

Everyone else is a work in progress just like you… 

 

Be Bold… Love Him publicly… You may be that light that guides someone home….

 

Until I come, devote yourself to the public reading of Scripture, to preaching and to teaching.1 Timothy 4:13


Triune Loves Me / Podcast 


Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner  
Bible Collaboration - Joann Turnbull
Bible Verses From Easy, / Sinner's Prayer 

Inspiring Music; YouTube  God So Loved - Hillsong Worship



0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com