Love in any Language is still LOVE!

2.28.2021

In Him


In Him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. Word was the source of life, and this life brought light to people. 

 

The phrase 'In Him' appears 118 times in the King James Version (KJV).

 

In Him... what does this truly mean? Today we say I am into him? Or maybe I am not really into him??? It is an interesting concept ... When we roll back the clock perhaps to a simpler time ... And try to understand these words from a Biblical position? It is my understanding that in the different translations the word "in Him" has been omitted because many thought this was redundant ... But after further investigation, I found Paul repeated these words because the idea of being united with Christ is so significant to him.

 

How do we feel today? Is it important enough to not only repeat these words but do we understand them? Do we own them? One of the most thought-provoking scriptures about these words can be found in Ephesians 1:4 “Just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world” 

 

Let’s try to understand this scripture “He chose us in Him...Before the foundation of the world??  Our lineage and our very DNA comes from our Heavenly Father. He chose us in Him !! We have been chosen! We have been set apart! Our very existence comes directly from God... Not just in a Creation sense, but from Him... 


He holds us... We are fragile... We are perfect in His eyes ... And with great care, He begins with a small pinch of His heart and begins to mold His Child into a beautiful wonderous soul... Our connection to Him goes back before the foundation of the world? What a mind-blowing thought!!  It happened such a long time ago!! 


So as I try to wrap my head around that statement... I can only say WOW! Not only does the Holy Spirit live within us. We carry a part of His beauty, His Kindness, and His Love within every molecule of our existence... And then there is Jesus the one who came to show us how to relate, and how to communicate with Him on a personal intimate level.  But mostly He taught us How to love Him... 


I can only say My God, My God thank you for sharing All of you with me !!! No wonder when I close my eyes I can feel Him ... He is a very intricate and beautiful part of me...  and yes I am forever His Child... 

 

I challenge you to close your eyes.. take a deep breath ... and let your imagination be free... Can’t you feel Him ??? He is there.. we are

 “in Him” 

 

It’s Him, It’s always Him 

 

He blows my mind!! 

 

Just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love, Ephesians 1:4


For in Him we live and move and exist, as even some of your own poets have said, ‘For we also are His children. Acts 17:28



Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Bible Verses From KJV, Easy  /  Sinners prayer 

Inspiring Music: It's Him



0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com