Love in any Language is still LOVE!

2.24.2021

Captivated


"The mystery of God hugs you in its all-encompassing arms." ~ Hildegard of Bingen 

Meaning of captivated: To overpower and gain with excellence or beauty; to charm; to engage the affections; to bind in love.

 

The word captivated is referenced only 4 times in the Bible. 

 

When you are captivated by a mystery, by an unexplainable LOVE, and by a force that can reach deep into your soul. This mysterious force can push you to see, feel and hear things you never knew existed in your heart and soul ??? Many people will not understand your desire to know more!! 

 

What is His mystery?  How do we see past the vail? How do we crack this code of love? There are so many hidden clues!!  Are they truly hidden or are they in plain sight?  Do we fly with open arms or are we frightened to discover the things He will teach us about ourselves? A relationship with our Creator It’s such a spiritual adventure! 

 

What took Him so long to find me? Was I lost? Or was I too busy to hear His gentle voice calling my name?  When I analyze my life I now know I missed many attempts by Him to bring me near... How could I have been so blind?  How could I miss these opportunities? He had to bring out an army to captivate my heart!  Was it an army? Or was it His Holy breath that spoke love into my soul? It still baffles me! How or why did He reveal His mystery and love to my heart?  It’s the late nights, in the dark and stillness that brings out so many questions? Some I will never understand nor will I even began to know the answers !!! I can only make a commitment to grow and share Him and His beautiful love with anyone who will listen !!! 

 

His beauty defies our imagination. His power, His grace, His loving heart can captivate our souls with just the touch of His hand or with His sweet whisper of our name... He wows me 

 

It’s Him, It’s always Him

 

“For you reach into my heart. With one flash of your eyes, I am undone by your love, my beloved, my equal, my bride. You leave me breathless— I am overcome by merely a glance from your worshiping eyes, for you have stolen my heart. I am held hostage by your love and by the graces of righteousness shining upon you. How satisfying to me, my equal, my bride. Your love is my finest wine—intoxicating and thrilling. And your sweet, perfumed praises—so exotic, so pleasing.” Song of Songs 4:9-10 TPT


Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Bible Verses From KJV, Easy  /  Sinners prayer 

Inspiring Music: 

The Bible | Love Captured Me



0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com