Love in any Language is still LOVE!

2.04.2021

Chapter


See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are. The reason why the world does not know us is that it did not know him. 1 John 3:1 


Meaning of chapter: the main division of a book, typically with a number or title.

 

When I started my quest to find out more about the word chapter it immediately brought me to these statistics. Which I found quite interesting and thought I would share.

 

Number of books in the Bible: 66

Chapters: 1,189

Verses: 31,102
Words: 783,137
Letters: 3,116,480

https://amazingbibletimeline.com/blog/q10_bible_facts_statistics/

 

This amazing Book never stops amazing its believers. I will confess I chose this word today because I wanted to chase the chapter that is known as the LOVE chapter. 1 Corinthians 13. After all, February is a month where many celebrate LOVE. 

 

When did LOVE become so commercialized? When did we have to be reminded to LOVE? We have been given a LIFE manual we lovingly call the Bible. It’s a book that holds a wealth of information and it teaches us how to conduct our lives. This amazing treasure goes back to the beginning of time.


Here is a peek at the Chapter on LOVE.

 

1 Corinthians 13

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.Love never fails. 

 

After reading the scripture above, I remembered I actually read these very words at my cousin's wedding. But as I read these words today my soul leads me to another place. These words speak of the very character of our Heavenly Father! I challenge you to think of Him and now re-read the above scripture. 

 

So we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him. 1 John 4:6

 

But now that we have embraced these character traits. The question becomes, how do we own them, carry and execute these traits for ourselves? How can we own them for more than just one month a year? 

 

I say Ask. 

 

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. Matthew 7:7 

 

We are all a work in progress, I can only suggest that you make each day better than the last. Wishing that you are blessed by His abundant LOVE.

 

 It's Him. It's always Him. 

 

Photo Design & Written by Lori Garner

Bible Verses From KJV, Easy  /  Sinners prayer 

Inspiring Music: YouTube

Hillsong - Deeply in love









 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com