Love in any Language is still LOVE!

10.16.2020

Moved

To fall in love with God is the greatest romance; to seek him the greatest adventure; to find him, the great
human achievement. St. Augustine of Hippo St.


The meaning of moved having strong feelings of sadness or sympathy because of something someone has said or done:

 

The word moved is mentioned approximately 368 times.

 

The word moved can mean many things... We can move an object from one place to another.  We can move our lives forward with certain actions that cause change. 

 

But for a Bible word study, I thought it would be best if we went straight to the heart. 

 

We speak a lot about loving God with all of our hearts and soul and all of our minds... How do we accomplish this? How do we understand and execute this type of love?  

 

I truly do not understand it fully? But I can speak to a day I remember vividly. I was in deep prayer and conversation with Elohim... and I felt a rush of love that I could not explain.. You may say oh that nothing, people say that happens to people when they are in God's presence? I understand but I still try to understand what happened that day... 


You see it was not only His love I felt... I felt Him. I felt His love in my soul. It’s an overwhelming feeling that is hard to put into words. I was so deeply moved by His very presence. But something I do know. 


It's at that very moment in time.  I fell in Love with Him. 


On that day, the word moved became the reality that brought Him to live in my heart... His love became ingrained into the very fiber of my soul... It's a love that we can not take it for granted. We can not let it lay there dormant.. It's up to each of us to cultivate this amazing love. And as we do it will grow into a beautiful relationship with our Creator. You see I am no different than you. He loves us all the same. It up to us... It's what we do with His love that makes us who we are... 


Then I ask, how does He have this effect on hearts and souls? What is this magical LOVE that He has shared with all of mankind? Who is this soul that moves us with just a whisper? Who is this soul that has moved and motivated men and women to do great things? Who is He? Who can move mountains with just a stroke of His hand? Who would give up life itself just to save his children?? 

 

It’s Him, It’s always Him 

 

He moves me... 

 

He was "deeply moved in spirit" when he saw Mary weeping over the death of Lazarus.  John 11:33

 

For prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit. 2 Peter 1:21 NKJ

 

And He *said to them, “Because of the littleness of your faith; for truly I say to you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move, and nothing will be impossible to you. Matthew 17:20


Photography, & Written by Lori Garner   

Bible Verses From KJV  / Sinner's Prayer

Inspiring Music:

How Sweet It Is (prophetic worship 9-1-18)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

-Fruit of the Spirit | Shaun Groves -You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (613) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (384) Jesus (590) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com