Love in any Language is still LOVE!

10.19.2020

Invite


As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love 
John 15:9-10

Invite an invitation:informal.  make a polite, formal, or friendly request to (someone) to go somewhere or to do something:

 

There are 52 verses referring to invitations. 

 

Have you ever wanted to be invited to the most amazing affair? Have you checked the mailbox with bated breath? But to your disappointment and dismay, it never came ??? 

 

It can be a difficult moment to know you are not part of the inner circle worthy of being a part of such an amazing celebration ??? 

 

In your mind, you can only imagine such a spectacular affair... The room has such beauty it will take your breath away... it’s dimly lit. Everything is so white it seems to glow with an essence of love... the tables are round, with beautiful white linen table cloths... the place settings are made up of beautiful china with 24-carat gold inlays ..  the utensils are gold ... each one so intricately carved with a beautiful monogram ... the centerpiece is made of the most beautiful white flowers with just a hint of light green leaves... when looking up you see the most beautiful diamond chandeliers hanging from the ceiling.. each diamond creating a soft prism of light dancing across the room ... wow the room is filled with a beautiful aroma of frankincense. The room is full of beautiful people all dressed in white and all showing their beautiful smiles .. many were talking but you could not hear anything but the sounds of the beautiful music. We all had the excitement of waiting. But what or who are we waiting for? 

 

Suddenly we heard trumpets.. the lights went dim .. and all eyes seemed to focus on the large beautiful white and gold doors as they opened..  and then.. the light filled the room. Many gasped to see the beauty set before them..tears began to stream down many faces as hearts filled with an unexplainable love ... I thought WOW where am I? Who is this? Whose party is this? And then I held my fork to look closer at the monogram. I had to smile as I ran my fingers over the monogram I heard whispers from the crowd.  

 

It’s Him, It’s always Him 

 

And as I examined the Monogram.  I heard my heart whisper omg  JC.. and tears began to softly stream down my face. I thought I made it!  I am here ... 

 

And as that thought came to my mind, I heard the most beautiful voice. It’s a voice that has spoken to my soul. And in a soft whisper, I heard the most beautiful words spoken ... Welcome my beloved it's you. It’s you I have been waiting for. Every head bowed and every hand raised in complete surrender to the greatest Love we will ever know.. 

 

I say wow.. so how do we get invited to such an affair ??  Love is the only answer. 

 

It’s Him it’s always Him.   Love Him with all your heart, soul, and might... He is in process of making the guest list don’t be left standing at the mailbox waiting... 

 

Let us be glad and shout with joy, and let us give glory to Him; for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife (the bride) has made herself ready (Revelation 19:7) HBFV


And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. Matthew 25:10



Photography, & Written by Lori Garner  

Bible Verses From KJV  / Sinner's Prayer

Inspiring Music: from YouTube

Yeshua - The Bride of Christ's Wedding Song







 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

-Fruit of the Spirit | Shaun Groves -You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com