Love in any Language is still LOVE!

8.09.2023

Unfurl





I soar my spirit and unfurl my joy.- Jonathan Lockwood Huie...


Meaning of unfurl: to open up by unrolling. (intransitive, figuratively) To turn out or unfold; to evolve; to progress.

 

In our search for this word we unfurled the beautiful pages of God's words we found two instances where this word was used. 

 

I am unclear why this word dropped into my heart today… But as I closed my eyes and began to relate to this word … 

 

I found myself being directed to a time in my life when I was on autopilot… I believe many of you can relate… We seem to get caught up with our daily activities… and one day just overflows into the next… We become so tightly wrapped that we miss God's beautiful gifts before us… Do we take the free moments to see life? Or has our lives become just a blur… 

 

I can speak of feeling tightly wrapped because I lived it. I too was caught up in the tidal wave of life… Do we know where to go when we are drowning? Or do we wait to gasp that final breath before we look for Him??? 

 

I can not take any credit for finding Him. Because He is the one who found me… even when I did not even know I was lost!! 

 

He came soft as a whisper in the wind…  and spoke a love song to my thirsty soul. At first, I was so confused? I was not sure what this love from heaven wanted from me?  What was the cost??? As each day passed I became more drawn into this presence that would greet me every morning … I began to trust Him more each day… I relaxed and His love began the slow deliberate dance as He began to unfurl my once-bound heart!!! There was a transformation in my soul that I could not contain… I began to see life in new vivid colors... I began to seek His face in every instance … I began to discover His eloquent words... Words that have been passed down from generation to generation… it’s His love story being unfurled right before our eyes… He loves us like no other !!! 

 

Unfurl my heart Lord … take it it belongs to you, as you well know my life will never be the same… 

 

It’s Him, it is always him !!!


But for those who fear you, you have raised a banner to be unfurled against the bow.Psalms 60:3-4 


 Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Sinners Prayer 

Bible collaboration - Joann Turnbull


Inspiring Music by (youtube)






0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com