Love in any Language is still LOVE!

8.11.2023

Gathering





Alone, we can do so little; together, we can do so much,” is a truism. - Helen Keller...

 

Meaning of gathering an assembly or meeting, especially a social or festive one or one held for a specific purpose.” a family gathering"

 

We were able to gather 46 verses in the Bible that speak of the word “gathering”

 

As I started to peel back this word I began by asking myself... “Gathering” What is it that I am gathering?  In our lives, we all seem to have interest and we begin the art of gathering things?  Stuff that has meaning to oneself... We seem to hold them tight... perhaps it is a collection that you have worked hard to obtain... Bobbles and trinkets galore!!! 

 

But when we are faced with transitioning from our earthly life to our spiritual life... Those things that were so important somehow lose their luster... Have we been sucked up into a false sense of what is important by our own human desires?  If you were told you have 48 hours to live... What would gather??? 

 

I can not answer that in generic terms... but I can share my heart. I would gather my family, my friends, and all who are willing to listen...


That although my time on earth may be fleeting... I have been given some exciting news that I know there more... 

 

He has loved me further than I ever thought possible... He has shown me a world far beyond the stars... 

 

He is gathering His children the most precious gifts that he has created... He has given us the freedom to experience life... But He has also poured love into each of His believer's souls... That love will guide us home...


It is there we will be given the privilege of worshiping our Heavenly Father, His Beautiful Son, and His Holy Presence (Spirit)... Like never before!!! I have tasted this love and my life will never be the same... 

 

Gather with me today and analyze what is it we are gathering?  Will it last the test of time when you leave this world??  Will you be able to take it with you? How will you be remenbered ?

 

He has taught me the most important thing to gather is LOVE... LIFE WITHOUT LOVE IS VOID... 

 

Gather your loved ones and anyone who will listen to His love song... Be ready for His time is drawing near... 

 

It's Him!! It will always be Him!   

 

God Is Love

Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love. 1 John 4:7-8


Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Sinners Prayer 

Inspiring Music by (youtube)

Bible collaboration - Joann Turnbull








1 comment:

  1. Love this word! We Gather to share our Love of God, our Family and our Friends!❤️✝️

    ReplyDelete

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com