Love in any Language is still LOVE!

8.06.2023

Presence


 


God's presence is in every corner of our world. Sadly there are only a fraction of souls that are awake to Him and His magnitude of love, peace, and hope.. (LG)

Meaning of presence, a person or thing that exists or is present in a place but is not seen. 

 

48 verses refer to the word presence... 

 

Are we present?? Or are our hearts and our thoughts elsewhere? 

 

Many of God’s children speak of feeling, seeing, or being touched by God’s presence?

 

What is this heavenly gift that can give us goosebumps? Make the hairs on the nape of our neck stand at attention? Or make tears flow from a soulful place in our hearts? 

 

Why does His presence speak to our soul on such a heartfelt spiritual level?  How do we put this monumental gift into words?? It truly is difficult because His grace, His power, and love can leave us in awe!! These moments can render us speechless or find us babbling like small children... But as we reach for words of adoration, we feel a strength and a love that will make us fall to our knees...  Our hearts will open and sing a love song with a passion we never knew existed!!! 

 

You will find yourself worshiping the most majestic presence one could ever experience. You will throw caution to the wind as you surrender your soul!!  You will not care or even be aware of what the people around you are saying or doing... Because your spirit will be at one with the most Divine presence one could ever be blessed to know and you will fall in love with Him... It's a love that is not of this world... There are not enough words to explain His beauty, His Love, His Holiness! 

 

Many may not understand, many will be skeptical, and many will stand holding your hand in unity... Because they have been swept away in this beautiful state of being in God's presence...

 

Your soul will crave these moments with Him more and more. You will yearn to discover everything about Him, His promise of Love, His Kingdom. And what your role may be in this soulful journey with our Creator?  

 

How this happens is different for every heart.


I can only share, that for me music draws me to Him. My heart opens and my mind, body, and soul become singularly focused. I become fully present ... I have become successful in clearing my busy schedule of all things of this world. And I concentrate solely on Him... I begin by inviting Him into my life. Into my heart and into the moments that I have reserved for Him alone... And I wait ... He never fails. He sweeps me away to that special place where love abounds with such a magnitude of splendor... 

 

OMG ... My Heavenly Father is whispering my name... I must go.. for He awaits. 

 

It's Him, It has always been Him!! 

 

I am so awe-struck... I can only whisper in a faint but audible voice... 

I am here LOVE... I am here!!  

 

God is love, and all who live in love live in God, and God lives in them. God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him. 1 John 14:16 

 

Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence? Psalms 137:7


Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Sinners Prayer 

Inspiring Music by (youtube)

Bible collaboration - Joann Turnbull










 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com