Love in any Language is still LOVE!

5.05.2023

Journey (1800 days)



“To fall in love with God is the greatest romance; to seek him the greatest adventure; to find him, the greatest human achievement.”― St. Augustine of Hippo

Five years ago to date... I embarked on the most amazing journey... It has been filled with the wonderment of a child. I was placed on a fast-track learning experience that I did not choose. I am still perplexed about why or how it happened?? I did not have much of a religious background? So why? One day I asked Him why me?? And the answer I received was “ Why not you??” 


I am not special by any stretch of the means. I had no prior hardships like many testimonies that I have heard... I had no darkness looming in my past or present to speak of. I would be considered in many circles to be knocking at the door of the so-called golden years of life... I feel I fell into the better late than never crowd.. 

However I did learn that it is never too late to find a love that makes us reach for more, it’s a love that is beyond this world.. and difficult to contain. He touched my life, set my heart ablaze, and turned my dormant soul into motion... 


In 1,800 days we have created a blog to share His word. We have hit almost 41k worldwide views. He helped me find my voice... our podcast is almost 3, years old. We have touched 36 counties and 460 cities... I literally crawled out of my shell and opened my heart for the world to see..(HIM).. And if that was not enough He guided my eyes and my hands to search for His face through art. 


I have exposed my vulnerable heart and have experienced the growing pains to prove it... He has guided my steps, kept me safe, and wiped many tears. He has loved me through the process. The internet gave me the platform to share Him on a much larger scale than I ever dreamed possible!! 


(Matthew 19:26) 


I can only pray that in the course of my adventure with Elohim that perhaps you have been touched by His LOVE in some way.. I have not shared my love for Him for monetary gain. I share it with you because He gave me the gift of “His LOVE” to share... 

Every year on this date I place ribbons on the trees where He touched my soul... So if you see beautiful green trees with purple ribbons swaying in the soft summer breeze you will know that is where love fell from heaven into my soul...


And my life will never be the same!! Because... He loved me first!!!


1 John 4:19 


Wishing you a day filled with His abundant love! 

I am a work in progress … and yes He still WOWs me… 


Art, Design & Written by Lori Garner  

Bible Collaboration - Joann Turnbull

Sinners Prayer








0 comments:

Post a Comment

-Fruit of the Spirit | Shaun Groves -You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (613) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (384) Jesus (590) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com