Love in any Language is still LOVE!

5.13.2023

Dreamer


 

“Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” ―Harriet Tubman...


Dreamers are visionaries. They are great at starting things, generating ideas, questioning the system, and inspiring others. They identify potential in others and they are great at finding opportunities. They are not intimidated by risk and they tend to have pretty high self-esteem.

 

The word dreamer can be found approximately 5 times in the Bible... 

 

Will I awake one day and realize this heavenly love I feel so deep within my soul was just a dream??? ... or was it really you? Did you come like a thief in the night and steal my heart? Is it your alluring voice that I hear whispering to my soul...? 

 

How could it not be you? You have revealed things to me, about me that only you would know. How do you have such power? Such grace? Such depth? You love with such amazing freedom and forgiveness !! 


I have witnessed how you transform lives before my very eyes... 

 

No mortal man has this trait of loving beyond what the human mind can understand... You give dreamers the gift of love and hope... 

 

So in the stillness of the early morn... I dream of your beautiful presence... and my heart whispers  ... is it you?  And I hear in my soul... 

 

Yes, my beloved, it is I! 

 

It's at that moment in time my dream becomes alive, my mind surrenders, and I can hear my heart whisper... 

 

It is you, you came...  you are the one my soul has been desperately searching for... and in a soft audible voice, my soul whispers His name... Elohim... 

 

I will carry this moment, in my heart until the day...

I can touch His beautiful face... 

I can hear His soothing voice... 

I can gaze into His mesmerizing eyes...

 

And my spiritual heart will know this was not a dream... It was my amazing gift from God... A beautiful taste of heaven. 

 

Oh my, how He WOWs me... 
It’s Him, It’s always Him!

 

Pardon me as I close my eyes and continue this dream  ... I can only pray that I linger in this heaven-sent dream until the end of time...

And I hear Him whisper? 

 

Welcome my beloved, it is I... 

 

So, as those who have been chosen of God, holy and beloved, put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience; Colossians 3:12


Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Sinners Prayer 

Bible collaboration - Joann Turnbull 

Inspiring Music by (youtube)

Relaxing Harp Music 😌 Heavenly Harp Instrumental for Relaxation 😌 Lakes





0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com