Love in any Language is still LOVE!

10.27.2022

Promise

 


God's promises are all on condition of humble obedience. Ellen G. White 

“I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you. Genesis 28:15

 

The author Herbert Locklear found 7,147 promises from God to man in the Bible.

 

And in Genesis 28:15 He says 

“ I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.”  

 

And then I began to wonder have we promised Him anything in return? Many give Him their hearts. Many even surrender, and some even claim to follow Him and say they will love Him with all their mind, body, and soul .. but have we vocalized that heartfelt promise? 

 

He gave us 7,147 promises! My curious mind wonders just how many have been fulfilled? 

 

And as this image unfolded in my mind  I could hear in my heart

 

Romans 8:28 TPT

So we are convinced that every detail of our lives is continually woven together for good, for we are his lovers who have been called to fulfill his designed purpose.

 

The meaning of promise in the Bible In a general sense, a declaration, written or verbal, made by one person to another, which binds the person who makes it, either in honor, conscience, or law, to do or forbear a certain act specified; a declaration which gives to the person to whom it is made, a right to expect or to claim the performance or forbearance of the act

 

How many promises have we made to God … and how many have we kept? Those promises are the threads that weave our intimacy with our beautiful Creator.  


Photography, Art & Written by Lori Garner  

Bible Collaboration - Joann Turnbull

Inspiring Music: YouTube 

Tracy Chapman - The Promise



0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com