Love in any Language is still LOVE!

10.04.2022

Mean


The cross is a place where we can see and feel the most horrifically mean event ever witnessed … A moment in time where un-believing hearts tried to diminish our Savior's worth… Little did they know His victory over their actions would be the greatest love story ever told…. 


Meaning of mean: If you describe a person or animal as mean, you are saying that they are very bad-tempered and cruel.

 

We located 100 verses that speak of the ugly word “mean”.

 

Just how mean can we be??? Are we quick to weld that judgment sword? Do we feel so full of self that there is no room in our hearts or love left for anyone that does not fit into the mold we created?  

 

As I sit studying this word my scars seem to reappear and bleed… I know many of you can relate… This action word “mean” unfortunately can and does appear on both sides of the spectrum… 

 

I do believe we all can have that mean streak that can surface at will … or we could be that wounded soul that bleeds from the cruelty of another.
The scars may fade but do they ever truly go away??? I say not… 

I have witnessed this ugly human trait as early as infancy… and as old as.. (you should know better)…  

 

Does the word outcast ring a bell??? Do we cut people out of our lives because we do not have an open mind or the heart to understand? Do we leave wounded souls in our wake ??   Do we show remorse for our actions ??  Are we so callous that we can not see the hurt in the eyes of the one scorned? 

 

Words and actions toward others say a lot about our character and who we truly are as human beings.

 

I must say I have felt that deep wound of rejection during my journey…It's a wound that cuts deep into my soul … But at the same time, I found peace within my soul, because I found the greatest love I have ever known. 

 

The emotions that went along with the events, flooded my vulnerable heart and had my head spinning… But Jesus loving held me while I reconciled my mind, body, and soul. He has a talent for rescuing bleeding hearts... He too has felt that pain of heartbreak and rejection.  


The experience of healing in His hands is an experience that will leave you forever changed. 

 

When others leave scars we will learn that it is their insecurities that cause them to ignore, lash out with words that sting, and actions that may crush our souls. These actions are in hopes of diminishing our sense of worth.  While they inflate their own ego. "Self" is selfish a four-letter word. 

 

We must remember that we are only here for a brief moment in time… And no matter what happens in this life Jesus thinks we are priceless!!! 

 

I say learn the art of being Teflon in a cruel world..  Make others wonder what treasure you have discovered!!! 

 

It’s Him !! It will always be Him!!! He is my hiding place… He is the healer of my heart and the lover of my soul… 

 

PS. I can tell you that He does not have a mean bone in His body… And His LOVE is like no other !!  It’s indescribable!!! 


Therefore, rid yourselves of all malice and all deceit, hypocrisy, envy, and slander of every kind. Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation, now that you have tasted that the Lord is good. 1 Peter 2


Just a little love can resurrect life, hopes, and dreams..


Photography, Art & Written by Lori Garner  

Bible Collaboration - Joann Turnbull
Inspiring Music: YouTube
Mean Girls by Leanna Crawford [Lyric Video]



0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com