Love in any Language is still LOVE!

9.06.2022

Soulfully nudged



King of Kings

“Don't ignore your dreams, in them your soul is awake and you are your true self.”  Bangambiki Habyarimana,

 


A few days ago, I had an image appear in my mind.... and I thought I can not capture what I see… and I pushed the thought away… 2 days later the same thing happened. I was already settled into bed for the evening… when the same image appeared… once again I tried to push it away feeling I was not equipped to capture what I see in my heart and soul. 


… but I then said OK I will try… 


I got up and began to paint. 


This is the finished image… 

I am not sure I did it justice… 

But He has taught me … that if He gives us a task… We must be obedient and at least try… 


John 14:23


16X20

Acrylic.


I am His work in progress… 

I would appreciate your thoughts

Photography, Art & Written by Lori Garner  

Bible Collaboration - Joann Turnbull
Inspiring Music: YouTube
King of Kings - Hillsong Worship 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com