Love in any Language is still LOVE!

9.24.2022

Ignore



Romance me oh lover of my soul !!! 


Meaning of ignore:  to refuse to take notice of or acknowledge; disregard intentionally.

 

I discovered the writers of this fantastic love story we know as the Bible did not ignore the word “ignore” … lol 

 

Hello, Hello… can you hear me ?? Oh my gosh were we disconnected… “  All of us have heard that “dead air .“ or we have experienced the feeling that we have been talking to ourselves…We normally are irritated at best … When we ignore someone we can leave lasting scars... 


Do we ask ourselves... 


Do I try again? Or do I turn my back and act like our encounter did not happen or that, that person does exist??? Do we move on and busy ourselves with life… And leave the crushed heart in our wake? 


I must admit I ignored that subtle whisper I heard in my soul… I fear that my first love heard “Dead Air” or as they say He possibly heard crickets.


When I look back at my life I can recall a few times that He tried to get my attention??? Why didn't I listen ?? Was I too busy doing life? 

 

Big, Big mistake, and I regret that I did not hear Him, or worse I chose to ignore all His signals …

 

But all is not lost... He never gave up !!!  I am thrilled that He knew I would hear Him eventually… I have asked Him to forgive me for ignoring Him… for so long… 

 

I feel I came late to the party… But I have decided to be the one that will stay and help clean up the mess … Because He gave me a priceless gift… its a gift not of this world… it's a gift I could never begin to repay! it is Him!! 

 

I no longer want to ignore His sweet voice… I want to hear His music in the depths of my soul!  I want to dance to His gift of life and love… 


He truly is a gift of the heart… 


If you have felt or heard that subtle whisper in your soul...Please don’t make the same mistake I made for so many years …

 

Open your heart, listen to the music and just dance. 

 

It’s Him! It’s always Him!!!


Let them praise his name with dancing, making melody to him with tambourine and lyre! Psalm 149:3


Photography, Art & Written by Lori Garner  

Bible Collaboration - Joann Turnbull
Inspiring Music: YouTube

DANCE WITH ME/GLORY COME DOWN: JEWISH & GENTILE artists worshipping Jesus from rooftop in Jerusalem














0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com