Love in any Language is still LOVE!

9.12.2022

Manifest



 "Your imagination is a gift given to you by God, to help you achieve results. This is why: every accomplishment starts from the place of imagination. Once it is established in your imagination, then there will be a manifestation." ~By Mike  Okonkwo

 

 

Meaning of manifest display or show (a quality or feeling) by one's acts or appearance; demonstrate.

 

We found 37 verses about  Manifest from 18 Books. 

 

Manifest is a word that has been rolling through my mind for weeks. 

 

What can I say about this thoughtful word… when I close my eyes you appear … 

Are you only a dream? Or Are you only a fragment of my mind?  The mind can manifest many things?   When you close your eyes what or who do you see ??? 

 

I believe when we close our eyes, let our souls lead… and give our hearts the freedom to feel something greater than ourselves we can manifest God's beautiful presence…

 

As I close my eyes He appears and I whisper is it you?  I then can hear HIM Say YES MY BELOVED IT IS I. 

 

If this is but a dream "don’t pinch me" for I would never want to wake up. I do believe God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit manifest themselves in each of us at will… They are Omni present … (a little secret that includes within you and me!!!) 

 

Isn’t that such a heartfelt gift?? My King. My Savior, the lover of my soul… dwells within and can manifest Himself at will… I just need to submit and surrender to the moment and be swept away. 

 

Where I can hear my heart whisper… 

 

It’s Him, It’s always Him… 

 

He romances my soul like other… Being loved beyond measure is a heavenly gift… These moments are priceless!!!! ðŸ¥° 

Just one glance and I am undone…. 


“Now to Him who is able to [carry out His purpose and] do superabundantly more than all that we dare ask or think [infinitely beyond our greatest prayers, hopes, or dreams], according to His power that is at work within us,”
Ephesians 3:20 AMP

 

Photography, Art & Written by Lori Garner  

Bible Collaboration - Joann Turnbull
Inspiring Music: YouTube

I See You - Soaking in His Presence



0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com