Love in any Language is still LOVE!

2.11.2022

My Gentle Giant

My Gentle Giant 


“See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are!” (1 John 3:1)



He possesses strength and beauty like no other. Many fear Him because they do not know Him. He could crush our world with just one hand.  


And yet,


His love for us is so strong that even after we wound His heart, He is still trying to save us. 

 

He has the beautiful heart of a lion and the soft gentleness of a lamb. Many are afraid to get too close.

 

I believe it’s due to fear of the unknown…And they find surrendering completely is a difficult heartfelt task, and sometimes it can make us bleed… So we avoid Him.  Are we so distracted with life that we make no time to discover Him and His wondrous ways?

 

Many call Him the Lion of Judah.  I call Him King of my Heart… and the lover of my soul...

 

Proverbs 1:1–7 says “The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; I ask you if you truly love Him??? I mean truly love Him with all your heart, soul, and mind.  

 

If I could be so bold to ask, “Then why would we fear Him? 

 

1 John 4:18 “There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.” 

 

Come my gentle giant and rest with me a while.

 

Yes, He WOWs me!! 


And one of the elders said to me, “Weep no more; behold,  the Lion

of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has conquered so that he can open the scroll and its seven seals.” Rev. 5:5


Art & Written by Lori Garner

Sinners Prayer

Bible collaboration - Joann Turnbull

inspiring Music by (youtube) 

Braveheart Theme.



 

 

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com