Love in any Language is still LOVE!

2.08.2022

ART

 



And he has filled him with the Spirit of God, with wisdom, with understanding, with knowledge, and with all kinds of skills. To, make artistic designs for work in gold, silver, and bronze. 

Exodus 35:31-32

 

I am sharing a new adventure with my readers today... God has introduced me to Art... I came into this relationship with God in my adult years, with little to no religious teachings. And as many of you know and are more than likely tired of hearing my story. 


But I must admit cannot seem to stop sharing a love that changed many things in my life. I had a Holy Spirit Encounter 3.5 years ago… He has romanced me with music, words, meditation, nature, and now art. 

 

He has opened my once quiet soul to a spiritual existence that is beyond words. But in my limited human state, I try as I might to articulate my heartfelt feelings about Him and His love to the best of my ability… 

 

He makes me reach for more and share things I never even dreamed I would do… He gave me a story and a purpose… and a love that needs to be shared. 

 

Through my journey, I started writing… I never had any interest in writing. But here you are reading my work. He does do amazing things in our lives if we would just let Him in. 


My journey filled me with a desire to learn about my God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. But I have been flying high on His love, which indeed is amazing, and He answered many of my questions. 

 

However, many in our world tell me I need to read His word. I will admit I was intimidated by the Bible. But one day with the help of a friend, we started a word study… One word day, for 5 days.  Sounds doable! Right? I can now report thanks to you my reader we have grown in many ways from that day. We now have a catalog of over 530 words on this site. 

 

But I still had a burning desire to share my story everywhere I went. 

 

And then Covid hit! And the outside world grew dim and limited my sharing. 

 

I started a blog… Truly I did not even know what a blog was. (lol) Our blog has almost 33k views. I know it is Him, He is guiding these words worldwide to many thirsty souls. This adventure of sharing words has even surprised the doubting Thomas in me. 

 

Some roadblocks happened and some friends were lost. But I gain so much more… I gained a LOVE greater than I have ever known. 

 

Covid has taken a bite out of our lives and many of us have experienced losses and the pain associated with this trying time.  

 

But through this difficulty, I am sure there are many heartwarming stories yet to be shared.  

 

I am living proof… God handed me a story of love, and hope to share… So out of this “Covid”isolation came the door that everyone claims God opens when one shuts.

 

I started a podcast… Again, I knew nothing about podcasting… We are now in season three. He places things before us to excite us. He opens our hearts to love without boundaries…and to reach for all the possibilities that life offers.  He teaches us about humility and kindness. He is the Creator of all things…

 

Today I will share, I joined a Facebook group of believing artists… Such a warm and welcoming group. But I had no art to share… While meditating I had an image appear in my mind… That I felt needs to be drawn. But it was way too detailed for me and I have not attempted sketching as an art form.
I dabbled with the grandkids on occasion. And it just so happened they were over for a visit, and I picked up a pencil and began to sketch. So far I have sketched 3 images. I felt I could import them through my photo editing experience, and just maybe I could bring them to life with color… 

 He never ceases to amaze me. He teaches me more about myself than I could ever know in this lifetime.

 I call the above image:   A Breath from Heaven … 

 

It's the Holy Spirit in all His soft and wonderful colors.  And yes, He Wows me. 

 

I hope my sharing some of my story, gives you the inspiration and boldness, to share your heart with the world. Someone somewhere needs to hear your amazing story… Talk to Him and open your heart to the most amazing journey.

 

I believe this quote says it all... 

 “To fall in love with God is the greatest romance; to seek him the greatest adventure; to find him, the greatest human achievement.” ― St. Augustine of Hippo

 

Be Kind, Be Creative, and Show the world the amazing you !!


Digital Image  Design & Written by Lori Garner

Sinners Prayer

Bible collaboration - Joann Turnbull

inspiring Music by (youtube) 

Kari Jobe - Holy Spirit (Live) ft. Cody Carnes



0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com