Love in any Language is still LOVE!

10.25.2021

Harvest

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=15M-6lxJZDzuDyA8qUnY0BD7KgWxX6iF3

My bounty is as boundless as the sea, My love as deep; the more I give to thee, The more I have, for both are infinite. William Shakespeare


Meaning of Harvest the process or period of gathering in crops.  


The symbolic meaning of harvest in Scripture encompasses two main areas: God's provision for us and God's blessing for others. 


There are approximately 70 verses in the Bible that speak of Harvest. 


It’s is the time of year that most of us are more interested in Harvest than normal. October and November are hot months for pumpkin patches, corn mazes and time out with our family... as we prepare for the grateful holiday of Thanksgiving...


But what does the good “Book” tells us about this word? Is there a deeper more profound meaning? 


Are we His harvest? Did He come to earth with the purpose to gather His Children ? For us to see the bounty in Him?? 


As I studied this word these thoughts danced through my mind... To grow anything there are needs and a few must have requirements... Food, water, light and Love... And these thoughts are scripturally sound and are written below. He is all the above!! He is our life source.  He is our bounty, and we are His Harvest.  


He just ask us to use the formula He has given us and GROW .... 

Many of us are like the fruit.. some are green, some are rotten and have fallen to the ground... But there are those who live and grow into everything He knows you can be... 


I don’t know about you but when the time comes, I want to be ready to say pick me I am ready... He holds all the answers!!! Pick Him!!! 

He is our  beautiful bounty from heaven above!


It’s Him !!! it’s always Him!!!

 

Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst. John 6:35 


And he said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning, and the end. To the thirsty I will give from the spring of the water of life without payment. Revelation 21:6 


Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Sinners Prayer 

Inspiring Music by (youtube) 

Hearvest by Glen Campbell 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com