Now Streaming On All Media
The window to my heart
closed to living life
Many of us are afraid
Afraid of making a mistake
So we stay hidden
deep inside
Afraid…
Oh my what will others think
Will they say hurtful things
Will it make my heart bleed
So with words they chained me
I became a prisoner in my mind
Thinking this protected me
But it only hurt me…
I was lost …
Until the day His love found me…
He accepted me with open arms
He held me tight,
and showed me the beauty
that lived inside…
And then set me free
His love revealed the real me
No longer afraid
of what others will say
No longer held captive by day
Because His love set me free
He opened the window to my heart
And love me just for being me
He is my savior,
and everything I strive to be…
His Perfection is but a dream
but improvement each day
is a goal He has hidden in me…
Oh how I love this heavenly man
who left the 99 and came just for me…
I am the “ONE” He set free….
My beloved, I love you,
I no longer care
what others think…
because of your love
I am now free to be me

0 comments:
Post a Comment